Where To Go For Tourist Visa

Travel from where and how many toruirist visas did you already have?

if you don't have any prior tourist visa in your passport, any Thai consulate in the region will do.

Thanks,

I have two non-ed and one non-B. Last time I went to Phnom Pen they were giving people without flights out of Thailand a hard time. Can I get a tourist visa without flights out of Thailand? And what other papers do I need to present?

It might help us help you if you told us where in Thailand you are staying. Then we could reccomend better. It seems that these days "Savannakhet" is the easiest hastle free but again depending where you stay would determine "hasstle free"

It might help us help you if you told us where in Thailand you are staying. Then we could reccomend better. It seems that these days "Savannakhet" is the easiest hastle free but again depending where you stay would determine "hasstle free"

Hi!

I live in Bangkok. My first choice would be Phnom Pen, if it's difficult there please recommend other places :)

I have a similar question so I thought I should post it here rather than start a new thread.

I screwed up my multi-entry visa by allowing the visa to expire before using the last entry. I am now on a 15 day stamp. My passport only has one triple entry visa with 2 entries used and one 15 day visa exempt stamp. Am I looking at problems when I go to get a single entry visa to extend my stay until my return flight? If so is there any particular consulate/embassy that I should avoid? I am currently planning on flying to Vientiane to get the visa there. Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Just did a visa run to Phnom Penh. They are saying 4 days. They are giving everyone who doesn't use an agent a hassle. We had to run out and print our departing flight tickets... Something you don't need, and most don't have. Was not a fun experience. Would not go to PP for visa run again.

Did previous in Manila. They just wanted ticket to Bkk and a bank statement. Took 2 days.

Can fly cheap with Cebu if you plan in advance.

Have to say the visa process has soured me on returning long term to Thailand... A lot of hassle.