Best Value Smart Phone

Want to buy smart phones for myself and wife. Understanding there are personal preferences and Apple loyalists. I was hoping someone could give me a heads up on cheaper alternatives for less money.

IPhones are great, which I lean toward, but neither of us are tech savvy and neither of us will utilize all the features.

Is it best to buy from an Apple store or is buying from an accredited dealer okay (I'm aware of the danger of copies).

Apologies if this topic has been covered previoulsy. I'm just lazy.

Samsung galaxy SII is good value for money

I hear people say things like ohhh if I have to pay 19 or 20 k I might as well pay another 2k and get an iPhone

The question you need to then ask is.....what additional thing can an iPhone do for that extra.two to three ks.

By the way the galaxy SII is now about 17900 and further discount possible at some dealers through some credit card.

That would be my choice in the under 20k category

By the way... If you decide to go iPhone, it was slightly cheaper when we ordered online through the apple store. Plus didn't have to wait and queue!!! Very efficient. Delivered to your home in only a few days.

For every one of these type of threads, and there are quite a few so the OP might be well-advised to read through some of them, posters rarely identify even the most basic of requirements such as budget, application requirements, mobile data requirements, etc.

If you can qualify TrueMove H have a iPhone promotion which might be of interest? As mentioned the Apple Thailand Store may still have the lowest retail price available for iPhones.

The Samsung Galaxy S2 is generally available in box-shops for 16,500.