At The Risk Of Being Lambasted And Called A Troll.

pattayadingo

Another one is in for a shock in a couple of months time. His dearly beloved now has her visa. She also has her flight booked by him. He believes she is going to live with him permanently. She will soon be in Germany and intends to stay there for 2 months only because her English boyfriend is coming to Pattaya then and she wants to see him.

He comes here for 3 weeks holiday twice a year. He paid her a monthly amount to leave the bar she worked in. She said she would go home to live with mother.

What makes this man a bigger fool is that one of his friends came over to Pattaya and the bar she worked in and he saw her there. She gave the excuse that she was not working, only down to meet and see old friends. She was believed.

Incredibly she speaks no German at all and is expected to integrate with his social network - though I do appreciate many Germans also speak English.

For her this is going to be a wonderful holiday in Germany for 2 months. For him? I think I see heartbreak because he believes he has netted a good woman overall though he obviously has doubts from some of the the texts he sent her.

I know his age, what he does for a living and his country. I know the date she got her visa and the date she is due to fly out, yet I do not know him at all.

How do I know? Well that is the biggest joke of all. It all came from pillow talk over 2 of the 3 nights the bars have been closed and she wanted some company. To top it all I got it for the price of a few drinks, a couple of meals and by being friendly.

Is this true? Well, I have no real reason to disbelieve her. I saw the texts about the visa, the flight date and other stuff while she was with me. I know about the television the English guy bought her too. The same English guy who is coming in a little over 2 months time who is expecting her to be waiting for him.

Would I lie and make up a story like this? That is for you to decide upon but my friends met her too while we were having beers during the closure nights. She did phone and ask me yesterday for money to go to see her mother and son after she finishes work in a couple of days, so maybe she was hoping for some payment for services rendered. I refused - so bad of me, I know. :P

Again and again we hear and meet women like this. We issue warnings here on Thai Visa. Yet they do not listen or they do not read the likes of Thai Visa.

Sigh. If ONE person reads this and learns not to give in to this sort of temptation, I'll be happy to be called a Troll.

It is a pretty long story to brag about having free sex. And no mention of hi so Thai Chinese, that is not normal you know. Assuming you are an Aussie it is not good to paint a picture of being a cheap Charlie with the exchange rate being what it is you should be taking up some of the slack of those of us who have been hit hard. I would have found some way to work in some charitable work and an education project or two. I would re write it. Maybe you could also save some hill tribe children.

I wouldn't call you a troll at all but would just ask why you are telling the world something every man and his dog already knows happens.

This is the problem, that not all men are aware of the facts regarding these scams.

For various reasons there are those who fall for the charms of these sirens and believe all the BS they feed them, time and time again.

I don’t know whether to put it down to stupidity, naivety or just plain desperation on the part of these gullible guys?

Whatever, these sorts of scams have been prevalent in the past, are in full swing at the present and will continue on in the future as long as there are idiots out there willing to play their game.

Edited by Beetlejuice

coffee1.gif

I'm female and I hear about these stories all the time and I'm not the one being shafted and scammed by Thai women. If I somehow know about this sort of thing which happens, then why don't farang men in Thailand learn and use their common sense?

This kind of things is so common here I seriously wonder why guys fall for it every time. I probably hear the same sob story off a different guy at least once a month. violin.gif

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

I'm female and I hear about these stories all the time and I'm not the one being shafted and scammed by Thai women. If I somehow know about this sort of thing which happens, then why don't farang men in Thailand learn and use their common sense?

This kind of things is so common here I seriously wonder why guys fall for it every time. I probably hear the same sob story off a different guy at least once a month. violin.gif

They fall for it because they've got willies.

That's the long and short of it.

I'll get my coat....

• Like 2

I recall reading that in 80% of marriages at least one of the partners will have an affair (sex outside the marriage)

So I wouldn't be getting too smug......because if it isn't you then there is a big possibility.......

I recall reading that in 80% of marriages at least one of the partners will have an affair (sex outside the marriage)

So I wouldn't be getting too smug......because if it isn't you then there is a big possibility.......

just wondering where do these reports get their numbers from. 80% seriously?

coffee1.gif

Ah yes, only being able to think through one head at a time. ;)

coffee1.gif

I remember my first trip to Pattaya. I just walked straight into evey bar girl scam that existed. I was absolutely clueless that I was getting financially shafted every which way night after night. However, I had a great time being blissfully ignorant and spending a fortune while loudly telling everyone how cheap Thailand is.

I sometimes look back at those times and cringe - what a fool I was. The good news is that along the way i learned the game - some guys never do.

I think they should hand out bargirl do's and donts with the white immigration cards at the airport. Could save some of the train wrecks and condo balcony jumpers.

I think they should hand out bargirl do's and donts with the white immigration cards at the airport

In particularly to people like the OP.

Some of the worse casualties I've known over the years are the ones who think they are getting it for "free", brag about it in the loudest possible voice all over town, then get one huge shock when the bill finally arrives....and usually vanish without a word....

Edited by HeavyDrinker

this is Klaus, can you lend her the money to go see her mother and kid please... Danke vielmals wai.gif

this is Michael, just heard mothers buffalo is sick, mag mag need quickly 300 Euro, Western Union, bitte bitte....

Pattaya, hmmm...

If you go to the amusement park you ought to amuse yourself. But seriously, people go there and believe it is real life is just fooling themselves. Maybe intentionally or maybe because they don't understand the rules of life.

Anyhow, they probaply had a good time for their money, even if a little bit expensive. But this ride is something they can't buy back home. So why do we care?

The one really exploiting is you!

With so many of these cheating thai ladies there should be a web site where you can look up and see if your new sweetheart is on a list of offenders. The site would only list nick name, city, weight, age and story. Would make for a good read and be a busy site for sure.....

coffee1.gif

Hilly fell for slick Willy. Gots to watch out for those Willies.

It is a pretty long story to brag about having free sex. And no mention of hi so Thai Chinese, that is not normal you know. Assuming you are an Aussie it is not good to paint a picture of being a cheap Charlie with the exchange rate being what it is you should be taking up some of the slack of those of us who have been hit hard. I would have found some way to work in some charitable work and an education project or two. I would re write it. Maybe you could also save some hill tribe children.

Wow...you really have a chip on your shoulder about Aussies hey....now I see the real agenda you have.

Learn to forgive....whatever the aussie did to you in the past....he was obviously the better man and won.

Wow...you really have a chip on your shoulder about Aussies hey....now I see the real agenda you have.

Learn to forgive....whatever the aussie did to you in the past....he was obviously the better man and won.

What are you on about? My grandmother might have aboriginal woman.

I have seen this exact story written on the internet literally dozens of times and every single time, it is written from the perspective that the guy writing the story is getting it for free, I guess to further humiliate the Sponser. The only thing OP missed was that the sex is supposed to happen in the Sponser's apartment.

I find the same dynamic seems to rear its ugly head here, yet in different arenas......

Farang screws over Thai gir, Thai girl tells her friends about it, Thai girl(s) then proceed to screw over new farangs

Thai school screws over a "teacher", teacher tells his friends about it, teacher(s) then proceed to screw over schools

Thai man gets yelled at by angry farang, farang freaks out and tells all his friends about it, farang(s) then proceed to screw Thais over

People need to chill out, it;s all about peace and love man smile.png

Edited by meand

What are you on about? My grandmother might have aboriginal woman.

Have for what ??

You got me Sam. I have no idea what you are talking about.

You said: My grandmother might have aboriginal woman.

I found it confusing too.

Did you mean to say she might have BEEN aboriginal woman?

If you said what you wanted to say, then Sam's question is valid. What did your g-ma have aboriginal woman for?

• Like 1