Oppo Telephones - Again

Dellboy218

My wife recently bought one of these phones and until recently was very happy with it. Unfortunately the picture she has on the screen as 'wallpaper' is deliberately being changed. This time celebrating Songkran. This is the second festival in a row this has happened so I presume it will happen every festival. She went into the Blisstell shop in CNX Airport plaza where she purchased it to find out why this is happening. The lady in there said it is the system and there is nothing you can do. I presume she meant Oppo. If they are deliberately using, what I would call a hijacker, to change the screen display what else are they doing. Has any one else had experience of this or know how to stop it from happening? I would have thought the legality of this maybe questionable. Either way I think its the last time an Oppo phone enters this house.

From your description, I doubt very much that it is the hardware, ie the telephone set, causing this problem. I also doubt that it is the operating system. You don't say what model the phone is and on what operating system it runs, but I believe that regardless of the model it is the mobile phone service provider or the internet service provider that makes these changes.