Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say the least I'm getting tired of this marriage thing fast. My Thai wife is always angry(why are women always angry?). I have no interest in sex with her and she never wants to anyways.

You get gone; you stay gone; or else you be gone

Pulp Fiction.

----------------------------------------------

On average, I think about quitting on my g/f about once a week.

The grass is always greener. But one thing I have learned is that the bar scene is a road to nowhere.

Not the exotic Thai-Chinese-Indian-Arabic one. Tell us not her!

Yes, the exotic Thai-Chinese-Indian-Arabic one who also has a Portuguese surname.

The grass is always greener, but we all know that it's not greener at all.

I think it's normal for men in their forties to fantasize about doing a runner and then starting a fresh life with a new model or a younger version.

But these are fantasies. Only fantasies.

Is the "extraordinarily exotic Thai Chinese girlfriend" that you always bring up a fantasy too?

• Like 1

why not just man up and dump her?

Ah Mr Troll has just crawled out from under his bridge...OP I wouldnt be taking relationship advice from "noturn" based on his current track record

Hangover worn off now Mr Troll! passifier.gif

I think we are suffering from an excess of trolls on this thread, all we're needing is a return of ludditeman and we can see a real battle of the half wits with Nocturn now woken up and MediumPacedBowler spinning his yarns.

• Like 1

Hey Chops, assuming the wife's feelings are mutual, do you have a lot of money? Because you don't want to be worth more dead than alive. Just saying....

Chops wife wanted to get a job as a go go dancer. I doubt if he is dropping any serious cash on her.

Assuming no kids involved?

Suddenly being broke usually works, but sometimes stretches things out too long.

If you do the flit, do please leave her with enough for a month or two's transition.

If you think she could get violent, take out a hit on you etc you might want to "get friendly" with the local cops, but that gets expensive and is risky in other ways. You don't have to leave the country, but that's easier. Definitely don't be findable through old locations or people.

Suddenly being broke usually works, but sometimes stretches things out too long.

If you do the flit, do please leave her with enough for a month or two's transition.

If you think she could get violent, take out a hit on you etc you might want to "get friendly" with the local cops, but that gets expensive and is risky in other ways. You don't have to leave the country, but that's easier. Definitely don't be findable through old locations or people.

Yes, she likes to use knives a lot. That's why I'm worried. mellow.pngmellow.png

I guess I'll feign being broke for a while and see if it disolves on it's own...

• Like 1

Yes, she likes to use knives a lot. That's why I'm worried. mellow.pngmellow.png

I guess I'll feign being broke for a while and see if it disolves on it's own...

Tell her to get a job as a go go dancer. That will take care of it soon enough and you'll have the fun of watching her dance!

Ah Mr Troll has just crawled out from under his bridge...OP I wouldnt be taking relationship advice from "noturn" based on his current track record

Based on the members trackrecord and reputation, I wouldnt take advice from antbody here.

• Like 1

I think you should just accept your not going to get anyone better

BS.

Once a girl shows her true colors, especially if that involves threatening deadly violence, blackmail etc it's time to move on even if that means being alone for a while, suffering abusiveness is just as harmful to men as it is to women.

And there's always someone "better" available, even if the "betterness" only lasts for a few months. Some of us get better at picking out the good ones with practice.

And some of us even get better at being worthy partners, deserving of a longer-lasting "betterness".

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

maybe he is trolling, nocturn?

he may well be, but that hardly alters my response.

apparently, for some, some of these so called "troll" scenarios are far too believable

Edited by nocturn
  • Like 2

Thee should be a new Thai-Farang version of marriage vows;

Instead of "Till Death us part", vow "Till my need of whoring us part" smile.png

I have a feeling that post might provoke some angry reactions - although I guess that was your intention

Instead of "Till Death us part", vow "Till my need of whoring us part" smile.png

You are right about that. The judge told me I could not bring up my wife's behavior regardless of how innapropriate at out divorce.

• Like 1

Works on both sides of the fence. Just as many, if not more women cheating on men than vice versa. Why? Because all a woman has to do to draw the attention of a man is flirt a bit and show interest. Any number of men, married or not, will take her up on the offer, whereas men has to work harder for it or pay for it.

You are right about that. The judge told me I could not bring up my wife's behavior regardless of how innapropriate at out divorce.

It did come out in my first divorce and the cheating biatch got nothing. Not even the time of day.

You should do the same as Lawrence Oates and say " I am just going outside and i may be gone a long time" and never come back.

She must be a very patient woman, if she's still waiting.

Does she not make hints "Darling, do you need to pop out for cigarettes? Do you need to go and get a pint of milk...?"

SC

There's a place called the amphur. A divorce costs 30bt and takes half an hour. Take along your wife and sombody to translate the divorce document into English for you.

If she refuses or asks for cash, either negoiate a price or do the runner back to the place you found her, The thing to remember is that it is in her interest to divorce as then that allows her to marry again. If you just fly away then she has a slim chance of marrying and having a family again. Make sure that she is aware of this and you may be able to divorce without handing over anything.

Are there kids involved? A house / land etc?

• Like 1