Game Of Golf?

cheshiremusicman

Hello everybody,

I am a retired 69 year old English man who has lived in Hua-Hin for the past 5 years and will be spending my first visit to Phuket staying in the the Patong area from the 19 to the 25 April. I am a member of two of the top courses here in Hua-Hin and play off 12. I would very much like to get a few games in whilst I am visiting and would be more than happy to reciprocate a members introduction her in Hua-Hin if you would like to play either the 'Springfield G&C club' or 'Lakeview G&C club'. I prefer to play courses that I can walk, as I do not like buggies ( I find them antisocial), unless they are mandatory.

Any information that you would like to impart would be gratefully received with regard to courses to play and restaurants (I like all kinds of food), golfing bars where I can meet up with local golfers etc.

I shall be driving down, so I will have my own transport whilst I am visiting the area and you are welcome to a lift if you require it.

Happy golfing to you all.

Hi Mate you might be lucky to find a partner on here but if I was you I would email <removed> ask them if they could find some golfing partners for you, hope you are ready to pay very high green fee's. good luck.

Edited by LivinginKata
sorry, email not allowed on the board. PM the posting member