Cakes-My First Post!

bangkokgabe

Please excuse my netiquette-this is my first post. I've read so many people complaining about the lack of quality baked goods here in BKK. I'm not sure if it's allowed, but my wife has started a small bakery and her cakes and pastries are the real deal. She uses imported ingredients when necessarry, and incorporates the vast fruits available to us here in Thailand. She bakes nearly everything but, in my opinion, her "banoffee" cake and her carrot cake are TO DIE FOR!!! Please excuse me if I've broken some rule posting this, or if I've posted it in the wrong place-I'm a newbie. Anyway, anyone interested is welcome to pm me (whatever that is) and I can shoot you the menu. This isn't really about making money, my beautiful wife is a professional homemaker, and just wants to dip her toes in professional baking.....it really is that good......money back guarantee!!!! Now try finding that anywhere else in this city!!!!

Ummmmmm, certainly not. I truly want to help my wife get her foot in the bakung door. I do however enjoy the aforementioned, but imbibing in Thailand, why NEVER, that's a crime!!!!555. Am I allowed to self promote here? If so how? She's an awesome baker it's just such a niche market here and we can't seem to figure out a plausible advertising scheme-meaning free LOL. As to your response, do I know you??

Not really trying to advertise for cash-we'd probably give them away for free; in fact, until now, they've all been free. She is an accomplished baker and she has a real gift. What she doesn't have is an audience to discuss or relate to people who share her passion. The selling cakes thing wa my idea. We don't need the money but aside fromyself and her limited friends in BKK, she doesn't have an arena in which to shine.....married no kids and a housewife with serious talent.....can be a bit lonely no? It's cakes, pies, pastries and assorted goodies. I had a designer in the USA make the menu which probably cost more money than she'll ever generate; so yes, a menu is available. I don't really know how to pm here but she has lots of pics. In fact, to you neasayers out there, if somebody replies, and picks the cake up here-it's FREE!

Trainman-that was kind of a snide little ending there, why? And even if I WAS trying to advertise a cake business why does that offend you? Are you ok buddy?

Become a TV sponsor and plug your cake business all you want, it wasn't expensive last time I checked.

Not really trying to advertise for cash-we'd probably give them away for free; in fact, until now, they've all been free. She is an accomplished baker and she has a real gift. What she doesn't have is an audience to discuss or relate to people who share her passion. The selling cakes thing wa my idea. We don't need the money but aside fromyself and her limited friends in BKK, she doesn't have an arena in which to shine.....married no kids and a housewife with serious talent.....can be a bit lonely no? It's cakes, pies, pastries and assorted goodies. I had a designer in the USA make the menu which probably cost more money than she'll ever generate; so yes, a menu is available. I don't really know how to pm here but she has lots of pics. In fact, to you neasayers out there, if somebody replies, and picks the cake up here-it's FREE!

can you email it?

Trainman-that was kind of a snide little ending there, why? And even if I WAS trying to advertise a cake business why does that offend you? Are you ok buddy?

seems someone is afraid that you snatch some customer......