Porsche Cayenne Gts

kartman

Please admin, reinstate MRO! His information has helped me numerous times.

An email has been sent by the Site Admin to MRO's registered email address to help in resetting his password . I don't know if they sent it with a Thaivisa address or ...

Lets wait and see, else if MRO reads this please contact support [at] thaivisa.com and they can help reset your password.

Edited by MJCM

Please admin, reinstate MRO! His information has helped me numerous times.

An email has been sent by the Site Admin to MRO's registered email address to help in resetting his password . I don't know if they sent it with a Thaivisa address or ...

Lets wait and see, else if MRO reads this please contact support [at] thaivisa.com and they can help reset your password.

Hooooooooooray. smile.png

Well, it's a pretty short list at the moment, so here goes..

* Toyota Prius: 1.2M - 1.37M

* Toyota Camry: 1.65M - 1.87M

* Lexus CT200h: 2.19M - 2.69M

* Lexus LS600hL: 12.9M

* Lexus RX450h: 6.74M

* Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid: 6.65M

* Porsche Panamera S Hybrid: 8.75M

No hybrid Benz or BMW for now ?

I need to buy a new one but feel stupid if I don't by a hybrid, and Cayenne is way too expensive for me !

Well, it's a pretty short list at the moment, so here goes..

* Toyota Prius: 1.2M - 1.37M

* Toyota Camry: 1.65M - 1.87M

* Lexus CT200h: 2.19M - 2.69M

* Lexus LS600hL: 12.9M

* Lexus RX450h: 6.74M

* Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid: 6.65M

* Porsche Panamera S Hybrid: 8.75M

No hybrid Benz or BMW for now ?

I need to buy a new one but feel stupid if I don't by a hybrid, and Cayenne is way too expensive for me !

If MRO says, those are the Hybrids that are available in Thailand, then that's it. If there are any other Cars planned, look at the thread (do a search) New Cars for 2012 and beyond

:offtopic2:

Please learn how to correctly quote

• 4 weeks later...

I must say after reading some of the posts I'm a bit confused here.

MRO/ORM has said that he is having difficulty with password/dual account issues, whilst some posters are of the opinion he has been banned for some other reason.

Does anybody know?

I always thought his posts were informative, balanced and definitely not provocative.

It seems odd.

Thanks for reading.

He can't access his password anymore for his original account (MRO), emails that are being sent to reset his password don't reach him because TV's email address is on some sort of a block list.

Because of that he opened another account (ORM) but it's TV policy that you can't have more then 1 account, so that account is now banned.

Hopefully admin can privately email him with his MRO password.

Almost a month has gone by and no result. Very odd indeed.

I must say after reading some of the posts I'm a bit confused here.

MRO/ORM has said that he is having difficulty with password/dual account issues, whilst some posters are of the opinion he has been banned for some other reason.

Does anybody know?

I always thought his posts were informative, balanced and definitely not provocative.

It seems odd.

Thanks for reading.

He can't access his password anymore for his original account (MRO), emails that are being sent to reset his password don't reach him because TV's email address is on some sort of a block list.

Because of that he opened another account (ORM) but it's TV policy that you can't have more then 1 account, so that account is now banned.

Hopefully admin can privately email him with his MRO password.

Almost a month has gone by and no result. Very odd indeed.

TIT ??sad.png

Discussions about what to do if you forget your login details, and your mail server blocks the password reminder emails sent by the thaivisa servers, belong in the Mod forum or by PM to a moderator, not in the motor forum.

mfr_closed1.gif