Golf Buddies?

larsen99

Check the Pattaya mail online edition and the sports section will give a list of the bars in Pattaya that do golf outings and where at.

Turn up at the bar you want to go out with a couple of days beforehand and sign up and ask about transport arrangements, they usually arrange songthaew pick ups at the bar to the golf course and back afterwards.

• Like 2

Check the Pattaya mail online edition and the sports section will give a list of the bars in Pattaya that do golf outings and where at.

Turn up at the bar you want to go out with a couple of days beforehand and sign up and ask about transport arrangements, they usually arrange songthaew pick ups at the bar to the golf course and back afterwards.

Will do so, thanks for the help biggrin.png

just up the street from tiger golf towards 3rd rd is bunker bar, I played with those guys when I was there and rented clubs from tiger golf who was not doing trips during low season, on soi Bukkao at Diana estates couple doors north of the 7-11 the rabbi at elephant bar does golf dates too 3-4 days a week if you want to get in on the pot be able to show a handcap or play scatch

I have been very remiss in my golfing duties (injury, laziness, etc.) Shame on me for 13 trips to Pattaya and Thailand and did not play any golf except for a driving range session on Third road. General question:

Do these golf outings involve walking carrying the bag, or renting a golf cart, or walking with caddies?

Thanks,

GK