Thaksin's Niece Guilty Of Filing False Asset Statement, Gets 5-Year Ban

webfact

Anywhere in my post that I used "Everybody does it!" as an excuse? I was pointing out the hypocrisy of your peers posting 120 posts plus on the subject because of her relationship with a family they hate compared to an mp whose behaviour was far worse having not just cheated once but a further twelve times afterwards with no condemnation.

But that's the point isn't it - that these asset declaration issues and banning runs in the family?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I think the real point is that people such as yourself will take every opportunity to attack the Thaksin clan and others will feel compelled to counter your attacks. This is so predictable that whilst at first it is entertaining in time it becomes like an often repeated joke, just boring. Surely there are other areas of TV where you can apply your talents?

Just as some people will attack Abhisit and the Democrats at every opportunity, others may feel compelled to counter those attacks.

Next ...

Exactly, just my point, predictability renders debate pointless.

• Like 1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The court initially sentenced Chinnicha to two months in jail but suspended the jail term for a year on the grounds that she has never been in prison. She was also fined Bt4,000"

By the same logic, I can commit at least one crime and just get a slap on the wrist and a meaningless fine. Right, I'm off to rob a bank, who's with me?!?!

It all depends on if you have been to prison before. If not we are good go because if we get caught the sentence will be suspended.

Edit> Maximum number of quote issue again.

He must be a Buddhist then. Do reincarnated people remember their previous lives? biggrin.png

I just asked my wife, for whatever that's worth. According to her only one person in one million ever remember their previous life.

He must be a Buddhist then. Do reincarnated people remember their previous lives? biggrin.png

I just asked my wife, for whatever that's worth. According to her only one person in one million ever remember their previous life.

You'll pardon me if I don't use her as a source.

You'll pardon me if I don't use her as a source.

You have my blessings.

In Chinnicha's argument to the Supreme Court, she said she thought she did not have declare the debt because the assets had been ordered seized by the Assets Examination Committee.

Honest mistakes run in the family.

How many of the family have been banned now?

Not enough.

• Like 2

It is hard to believe that the heavy hitters GK, Calgary havn't shown up to defend the poor girl. We had PPD in his usual mode of change the subject to some back water democrat who was found guilty a couple of years ago. Then there was a couple of lite weights trying to spin it too making reconcillation harder if political crime is exposed. I am really disappointed that the debate hasn't been more lively on this subject. But then again she is just canon fodder for Big T to spin his way back to power and conceal his ill gotten gains.

I can't see how a post referring to an mp who was also found guilty of the the same offence is changing the subject. They both committed the same offence, except my example committed the same offence 13 times. They both received the same punishment and yet none of you think that is extraordinary, it's no wonder you do not understand the concept of double standards.....................

OO the old double standard defense used adnaseum (spelling) by Big T. In the end the democrat was caught and fined and banned. You must be upset because he was smarter than Big Ts niece and got away with it for 13 years. In the end he was caught out and punished where is the double standard in that. As we all know Thailand has a different outlook on punishment for wrong doing than western countries.

yet chose not to avail themselves of the information until a senator of the opposition raised the issue.

Looks just like another member of the opposition is scoring points

Senator Ruangkrai is not "a senator of the opposition" and is also not a "member of the opposition".

My point above was that aren't any senators of the opposition or a member of the opposition in the Senate as the Senate is non-partisan.

But, just as an additional point to show just how completely off base your post was, there's another headline on former Senator Ruangkrai that you may wish to acquaint yourself with, so that future posts are with a more informed opinion:

Ruangkrai wants to be Pheu Thai MP

http://www.thaivisa....e-pheu-thai-mp/

Edited by Buchholz

Another liar in the family. Good pedigree this one.

getting banned after both mother and father are banned:

the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

(proverb) children are very similar to their parents

Exactly. That is why not too long go, the Chinese sentence the whole family if one is caught duty.

"To remove weed, one need to de-root it"

• Like 1

yet chose not to avail themselves of the information until a senator of the opposition raised the issue.

Looks just like another member of the opposition is scoring points

Senator Ruangkrai is not "a senator of the opposition" and is also not a "member of the opposition".

My point above was that aren't any senators of the opposition or a member of the opposition in the Senate as the Senate is non-partisan.

But, just as an additional point to show just how completely off base your post was, there's another headline on former Senator Ruangkrai that you may wish to acquaint yourself with, so that future posts are with a more informed opinion:

Ruangkrai wants to be Pheu Thai MP

http://www.thaivisa....e-pheu-thai-mp/

oh dear, indyUK.... it seems now your former "Senator of the Opposition" that you say saw to it that PTP MP Chinnicha got dumped is now the same activist that today is going after a member of the opposition Democrats in the House:

Activist Ruangkrai Leekitwattana has petitioned the Office of the Ombudsman to investigate and determine whether Democrat MP Nutt Bantadtan violated the ethical code following his use of a smartphone to view a girlie picture during a parliamentary session.

Should have been a half million bhat fine and a five year JAIL TERM...! Just for being related.

Yeah, guilt by association.

I wonder if this guy would be ban in Thailand.

Not for his look, but for his singing.

Hahahahahaa...I heard enough when he was singing 'Let It Be' by the Beatles...I was rolling...Such a flaming idiot...I really don't know who is worse...He, himself or the people that support him...

Should have been a half million bhat fine and a five year JAIL TERM...! Just for being related.

Yeah, guilt by association.

I wonder if this guy would be ban in Thailand.

Not for his look, but for his singing.

he should be baned out of the Milky Way.bah.gif

Another liar in the family. Good pedigree this one.

getting banned after both mother and father are banned:

the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

(proverb) children are very similar to their parents

Exactly. That is why not too long go, the Chinese sentence the whole family if one is caught duty.

"To remove weed, one need to de-root it"

If we did that all the upper-class would be in jail.