Ducati Monster 795

... a new set of BST with new Deablo rosso corsa to put on when back in LOS in 3 weeks carnt wait.

Happy M795 rider.post-76338-0-84069600-1354255635_thumb.j

BSTs for a Monster?! dude, way to throw down biggrin.png

OK, I'm in: Here's my new Italian Mia Noi, just rode 'er from Phuket to BKK, a very fun ride! And she's as svelte as a scooter in rush hour BKK traffic. A very happy camper, this farang!

Very nice gl

Again and again, i hope ducati will release 800 cc streetfighter instead of any motard or multistrada!

Go on duc, you can make it so i can buy it for 450k!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

They have the 848 Streetfighter now 868,000

Or the S model for 1,290,000

Yeah but for 868 k, you can go for a z1000, a cbr or cbx 500 and a cbr250 with a second hand cross bike with the change:D

I can buy it once they manufacture it in Thailand and sell it with a reasonable price.

Again and again, i hope ducati will release 800 cc streetfighter instead of any motard or multistrada!

Go on duc, you can make it so i can buy it for 450k!

They have the 848 Streetfighter now 868,000

Or the S model for 1,290,000

Yeah but for 868 k, you can go for a z1000, a cbr or cbx 500 and a cbr250 with a second hand cross bike with the change:D

I can buy it once they manufacture it in Thailand and sell it with a reasonable price.

To tell you the truth if I was going to spend some inflated price bucks on a larger sport bike it would be

Something like that 2011 GSXR 600RR that has been sitting at Red Barons forever or try & get a

Kawasaki ZX6R 636...Even a recent Honda 600RR

Having owned a few I always thought the 600RR 4 cylinder bikes were the sweet spot.

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Just saw a very nice one on a Thai site for 255k. 2012 9k km.

Don't know the used market but seems good for a bike that was 400k before last year's tax hike.

1175067_586892774687384_1354125900_n.jpg

That must make a very nice city bike.

Edited by pilm

Don't know the used market but seems good for a bike that was 400k before last year's tax hike.

Posted Image

Looks like there are still monthly payments open.... Be carefully in Thai classifieds where nearly all big bikes are financed. In the end you will pay more than a new for cash. Most famous is balloon system hahaha

1175067_586892774687384_1354125900_n.jpg

I think that the bike might not have been registered ie no plates, only invoice or something.

Bike with those option would have been close to THB 500k new if bought from Ducati Thailand.

I think that the bike might not have been registered ie no plates, only invoice or something.

Bike with those option would have been close to THB 500k new if bought from Ducati Thailand.

No its like i said the 255k is just a downpayment; monthly payments to be paid off.

Many offers are like these to catch fools...

No its like i said the 255k is just a downpayment; monthly payments to be paid off.

I know how it goes, been here for a few decades and have owned 9 big bikes.

The bike is 1-1.5 years old. New price (no extras) about 400K. Downpayment at the time was 50,000 THB. Monthly payments were about 8,xxx/ month (48 months).

A down-payment of 255k (for a 795) doesn't make a lot of sense knowing the age of the bike and how things get financed here.

You have the link to the offer?

Edited by Nickymaster

I know how it goes, been here for a few decades and have owned 9 big bikes.

The bike is 1-1.5 years old. New price (no extras) about 400K. Downpayment at the time was 50,000 THB. Monthly payments were about 8,xxx/ month (48 months).

A down-payment of 255k (for a 795) doesn't make a lot of sense knowing the age of the bike and how things get financed here.

You have the link to the offer?

You can check the offer on mocyc. He's writing down payment and monthly payment but not how much and how many month. Why should a 795 doesnt have a plate/ greenbook they are only sold offically as far as is know?