When Do You Open Your Pressies?

ThaiPauly

No pressies for me.. but I'm happy, I'm with the missus and thats all I can wish for .. :D

oh.. and I'm gonna get drunk later  :D

totster  :o

Pretty much the same for me. She's got me something cause I have seen the box,

I'll be pretty gutted if its not for me though :D

I am gonna get wasted too, so I will have to rip all the leads out of my Computer so that I will be too drunk to get them all back in the right holes so I cannot post anything I may regret later :D

I got a Commodore 64 box :o

Are you kidding? That would be an AWESOME present. If you don't want it, sell it to me, I'd happy kick around on a Commodore 64 again. Remind me of my youth and all.

Unless, of course, you just got the box with nothing in it.....

Me, I don't get to open presents today (or tomorrow) because my wife won't be back from the tsunami ceremony until the 27th.

Sucks for me. Lonely holiday... :D

Are you kidding? That would be an AWESOME present. If you don't want it, sell it to me, I'd happy kick around on a Commodore 64 again. Remind me of my youth and all.

Unless, of course, you just got the box with nothing in it.....

Me, I don't get to open presents today (or tomorrow) because my wife won't be back from the tsunami ceremony until the 27th.

Sucks for me. Lonely holiday... :D

Two 6 4's in a cupboard.

The box contained books :D

We just opened ours over the phone (me in the UK, She in Thailand) I got Viaticum by Esbjorn Svennson Trio which is simply amazing BTW and  she got an Iron Maiden signed single!

We're saving the real pressies until we are face to face again in 3 weeks..........

Let me guess, you are gonna buy a record player next year Proff :o

Merry Chithmath PF, hard to be so far away from the one you love, still only 3 weeks -soon go

All the best to you chaps too.

We're OK thanks!! We talk every day and she has her stuff to do and so do I....

She also knows better than to actually play the record! cost me a fortune but she loves the Irons so it was the easiest pressie I've ever had to buy.

My mum gave me a 45 minute lecture on how to buy romantic presents though......

All the best to you chaps too.

We're OK thanks!! We talk every day and she has her stuff to do and so do I....

She also knows better than to actually play the record! cost me a fortune but she loves the Irons so it was the easiest pressie I've ever had to buy.

My mum gave me a  45 minute lecture on how to buy romantic presents though......

ha ha... I can see what she means.... :o

totster :D

Believe it or not I brought my old Amiga A1200 over here about 5 years ago to give to my kids. Loads of discs, games etc. Of course it`s collecting dust now because they`ve long since got a computer. Fantastic piece of kit though with a whopping 120Meg had drive. Those were the days.

Edited by chang35baht

I´ve got nothing... :o

In Spain we get the presents the 6th of January "Three wise King day"...

I am so looking forward....I love presents... :D

I love to give presents and give presents...is just such an exciting moment....

Edited by Glauka

Don't worry I will ask myfriend to find who u r . Your ip address can tell more. Belive me. Let See Can't let u wait for long time. Lovejoy..Junk yard dog u r

Why let u think u r god and can harrash others by ur Sopenee's brain in pattaya????????

Sorry, don't mean to be rude but for whatever sake GAG please.

Explorer :o

I got a Led Zep 2006 calendar, a case of very nice wine and a bottle of 60% cask strength malt whiskey.

I remember very little else............... :D

Oh yeas , opened after dinner ( I think )...... :D:o

Edited by chonabot

Aha! Boss got me a hair spa set in a nice wooden box.

>> this one  cooooollllll

need  ferrari  (maybe  next life of moi) :o

You can always take a picture of yourself with one in a Ferrari dealer's parking lot in this life, you know. :D

muahaha.gifthanks for good trick i will do... seem i hve a dealer near my apartment

sorry babe im hi-so wanna be (but im cheap somsri)

heheh not charlie... coz im a Thai

Edited by BambinA