Moving From Sathorn To Asoke

mortem

Any lightpole in the soi - "rot rap jang - 082XXXXXXX". Interview a couple of guys, see who has the proper attitude, what condition his truck is in, etc.

We moved an apartment full of stuff to Nong Khai from the Chatuchak area - price was 8000+, including loading/unloading. Local guy, with a sign on his parked truck in our soi. Dead stone reliable.

Across town, should be no more than a couple of thousand, including labor. You pack, they carry.

Good luck.

Dear Mr. Mortem,

I do moving services... actually my truck base in Pattaya City... but I can do all over Thailand...

To moving your furniture Sathon-Asoke cost will be 12,000 baht for start! (1 truck with 1 round if your furniture more than 1 truck can fit it will cost a little more) anyway if you interesting to use our services or any question just send me Email and send some pictures of your things/furniture you want to move... and specially sensitivity things like the antique if any... hope to here from you soon... Ken (Thai)

This is my phone no. 0889203957 Ken (i speak Thai and some English) my email

thank you, Ken

• Like 1

Dear Mr. Mortem,

I do moving services... actually my truck base in Pattaya City... but I can do all over Thailand...

To moving your furniture Sathon-Asoke cost will be 12,000 baht for start! (1 truck with 1 round if your furniture more than 1 truck can fit it will cost a little more) anyway if you interesting to use our services or any question just send me Email and send some pictures of your things/furniture you want to move... and specially sensitivity things like the antique if any... hope to here from you soon... Ken (Thai)

thank you, Ken

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

12,000 baht indeed

last time i help sort out a friend from sukhumvit to sathorn it was 3k for 2 trips.

Pickup and owner 1500, and 500 each for 3 additional guys to help carry.

And they were well pleased.

bear in mind you would have to wrap up anything fragile yourself

Edited by nocturn
  • Like 1

Dear Mr. Mortem,

thank you, Ken

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

12,000 baht indeed

last time i help sort out a friend from sukhumvit to sathorn it was 3k for 2 trips.

Pickup and owner 1500, and 500 each for 3 additional guys to help carry.

And they were well pleased.

bear in mind you would have to wrap up anything fragile yourself

Yes, you can pay that cost this is up2u my friend... i do this business i got more responsibility with my job... and i would pay if somethings lost or broken... smile.png

i'm sure your price is not cover when things happen... smile.png

Edited by stevemcfish

'Real' furniture movers in Thailand are way over priced in my opinion. I got some quotes for moving 5 items when we moved to the house next door in Bangkok. The cheapest was 8,000 baht with no insurance. I thought they were offering to buy the things from me at that price. 8,000 baht to drive a pickup with 2-3 guys to my house, carry 5 things next door and drive back to the office. What a joke.

Pack and wrap the stuff yourself, get some motorbike taxi guys to help and save a bundle.

• Like 1

I moved a couple of weeks ago from Huay Kwang to Asoke, so similar distance to you. I paid 4,500 baht for a large truck (mattress, washing machine, lots of boxes, exercise machine, tv, etc). They charge 1,500 for a pick up size truck.

I'll post a link later...

http://www.phara-transport.com/index.php?mo=10&art=377261

I used P3.

They charge per trip.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I moved a couple of weeks ago from Huay Kwang to Asoke, so similar distance to you. I paid 4,500 baht for a large truck (mattress, washing machine, lots of boxes, exercise machine, tv, etc). They charge 1,500 for a pick up size truck.

http://www.phara-tra...o=10&art=377261

I used P3.

They charge per trip.

did that rate include 2 helpers to carry your stuff ?

on their website they prominently display a mobile-number - do they speak English (at least the Manager) ?

http://www.phara-tra...o=10&art=377261

I used P3.

They charge per trip.

did that rate include 2 helpers to carry your stuff ?

on their website they prominently display a mobile-number - do they speak English (at least the Manager) ?

There were 3-4 guys plus the driver.

I didn't talk to them, so don't know if they spoke English at the office. The guys working didn't.