Freelance Way Of Life

john ray

dear friend,

merry christmas to all of you

I've met a freelance girl in samui last june

I've seen her 2 times for holidays and enjoy her company

I was curious to see her real way of life and ask her to go in issan to meet her family. first , she doesn't seem happy of my request but say yes after asking her father. I went to isaan and spend a very good time there. everybody was smiling to me. they were 12 in a pick up. we 've taken lunch on a boat and they brought me back to their village. their share dinner with me and bring me back to my hotel late in the night. the girl seems to be different than she was in samui. a old mama put me a white bracelet around my wrist ( left and right) and do the same on her left wrist.

My request is double. Do isaan girl used to bring back farang in her own family and what mean the white bracelet for isaan people. was it only touristic fun game ?

what do you think about?

Handcuffs??

Seriously.

Dont get swept away by the romanticism of it all.

Is this girl good for you?

Can she speak English?

What can she do for you apart from?

Do you like her or Love her?

I am sure she is a lovely girl but....be objective.

Its christmass cant get too Krusty

quote=john ray,2005-12-25 04:05:33]

dear friend,

merry christmas to all of you

I've met a freelance girl in samui last june

I've seen her 2 times for holidays and enjoy her company

I was curious to see her real way of life and ask her to go in issan to meet her family. first , she doesn't seem happy of my request but say yes after asking her father. I went to isaan and spend a very good time there. everybody was smiling to me. they were 12 in a pick up. we 've taken lunch on a boat and they brought me back to their village. their share dinner with me and bring me back to my hotel late in the night. the girl seems to be different than she was in samui. a old mama put me a white bracelet around my wrist ( left and right) and do the same on her left wrist.

My request is double. Do isaan girl used to bring back farang in her own family and what mean the white bracelet for isaan people. was it only touristic fun game ?

what do you think about?

If i love her. yes, in her country . I've seen her way of life , she is lazy and unfaithfull. If she love me, of course not but she play the game. but i think that relation can help me to understand a very different culture. the " sanuk way of life"

but i really dont understand why she brought me in her family. She was differently dressed, said me no kiss, big respect and self control 100% .

Yes ,thats a positive

Shows she respects her parents.

Not uncommon in Issan

If i love her. yes, in her country . I've seen her way of life , she is lazy and unfaithfull. If she love me, of course not but she play the game. but i think that relation can help me to understand a very different culture. the " sanuk way of life"

but i really dont understand why she brought me in her family. She was differently dressed, said me no kiss, big respect and self control 100% .

:o

Rather trollish what?

she told me than next time we'll go see her mother family. she got a passport too. but if i gave her money for passport , i never asked her to come in france. she told me " now, don't bullshit me" what does it mean. marry me, give me money,?? i don't know. there are professionals no? freelance girl do really want to live thailand?

Lazy and unfaithful

Oh well you can get that in FRANCE

Maybe not so cute.

Just think about what you really want.

she told me than next time we'll go see her mother family. she got a passport too. but if i gave her money for passport , i never asked her to come in france. she told me  " now, don't bullshit me" what does it mean. marry me, give me money,?? i don't know. there are professionals no? freelance girl do really want to live thailand?

"and what mean the white bracelet for isaan people. was it only touristic fun game ?"

No, not fun game. You are now Married to this girl :D You should, if you already havent, give her all your money. Start supporting her family and friends as well as her boyfriend (s), as this will boost your standing in the their eyes :D:D:D

The Reluctant Observer Laughs Loudly :o

"and what mean the white bracelet for isaan people. was it only touristic fun game ?"

No, not fun game. You are now Married to this girl :D You should, if you already havent, give her all your money. Start supporting her family and friends as well as her boyfriend (s), as this will boost your standing in the their eyes :D  :D  :D

The Reluctant Observer Laughs Loudly  :o

OMG, not the white bracelet thing ! :D You are now legally married according to Traditional Thai Law. I'd stay out of Thailand now if I wuz you. According to Traditional Thai Law all your belongings now belong to the whole family. Should you come here and refuse to hand them over you may face dire consequences. :D

Move. Hide. They may be coming To Get You.

Good Luck

:D

Edited by OlRedEyes

All French people should be in France.

Congratulations on your marriage by the way, I'm sure you make a lovely couple.

Happy Christmas

TP

And if you remove the strings before seven days you are never allowed to divorce for the rest of your lives. :o

Happy Christmas

TP

And if you remove the strings before seven days you are never allowed to divorce for the rest of your lives. :o

Yes, this is where the phrase " getting married with no strings attached" comes from. :D

Rather trollish what?

Aye, I'd agreew with you there.... And rather a poorish effort too. but I wouldn't want to seem cliqueish or anything.

Vic, can be racist towards french people?

No, not fun game. You are now Married to this girl :D You should, if you already havent, give her all your money. Start supporting her family and friends as well as her boyfriend (s), as this will boost your standing in the their eyes

The Reluctant Observer Laughs Loudly  :o

:D :D Oh stop! :D:D

Happy Christmas

TP

And if you remove the strings before seven days you are never allowed to divorce for the rest of your lives. :D

Yes, this is where the phrase " getting married with no strings attached" comes from. :burp:

STOP IT! STOP IT! PLLLLeease... I can't breathe.... :D

Edited by kayo

I can sense true love in this post...i think this relationship is gonna last :o

john ray

either i don´t understand what do you mean or you did not express yourself clearly enough.

Do you like the girl? Does she like you?

After the white bracelet is secured to the wrist, the family member attaching it then states in Thai,

"Welcome to the family. All Your Possessions Are Belong To Us."

what an absoslut load of rubbish. You should be ashamed of yourself. Call yourself Thai and come out with insulting translation like this... it should read:

Yashtamash. All of your possession. Are now belong to us. I love you. Ten kui.