Has Any One Atended Thai Solutions In Bangkok?

keithet

Hello Im looking in to getting a 1yr Ed visa to Thailand...

I have been searching schools around Bangkok on the Internet...

I believe I found one that has been the most help to my questions and also will be the most help with getting me started with their school through the ministry of Education of Thailand...Even though I am still in the US...

Has any one heard or know someone that has attended "Thai Solutions" Language school... ???

I want to get my ED visa before I enter the country... To learn Thai Im going to learn it regardless but it seems I get more for my money to pay the tuition for the school and get a Ed visa... That way I am actually receiving a education with the money Im spend for a stay of one year...

Plus Their is a Thai embassy close to me here in LA California Instead of having to go to the heart of Cambodia to their office...

Other then that I would have to pay close to the amount just for a 1yr multi entry visa and then I would have to pay tuition on top of that...

So my question is any one attended or know about the school? and would it be wise to pay for the school so I can save money on the visa?

Thanks

Keith

Hi Keith

I attended Thai Solutions a couple of years ago when I took a career break and moved to BKK, I thought the school was absolutely fine, good value and helpful and quick sorting the ED Visa, however all things like this are really subjective, what I think is good another person may think is not so good, I guess it depends on what your expectations are, the best endorsement I can give is I'd use them again.

Enjoy your Thai study and enjoy BKK!

Thanks

Chai Lor