Do You Ever Meet Up With Thaivisa Members

eek

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met my fair share of thaivisa members mostly from the fishing forum or a few when working out. I would go to a meet up if i had the time. (just depends when its organized)

So next time have a Thaivisa meet at bungsamran . i can fish and chat up with people 55555555

Edited by robblok

I meet Thai Visa members pretty often as they stop by my shop and say hi. Also, I have been to a few of the meet-ups and always met someone nice that I did not know before. I have met eek a few times and she is as pleasant in person as online.

I have never (knowingly) met any of the Thia Visa posters whose posts bother me, but I have seen a few at the Thai Visa parties sitting alone in a corner not making eye contact with anyone. Thai Visa used to make everyone wear a name tag with their nick on it, but I think that they have stopped that.

I stopped by to say hi and you told me to sod off! wub.png

Edited by chiang mai

The fun thing is, you could claim to be a member you were not.

For example, I could turn up and claim to be Eek, and so could my wife.

You could have five or six Eeks at one showing, some fat, bald, ex-SAS types.

Would the real Eek please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Although I suspect I would be more credible coming as Naam or Bendix or Blether.

Of course, as Ulysses has already stated, nobody in their right mind would go as Nocturn or Robblock ..... not even themselves. Two more Eeks.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Although I suspect I would be more credible coming as Naam or Bendix or Blether.

We would know Tommo, we would know.

Of course nobody in their right mind would go as Nocturn or Robblock ..... not even themselves. Two more Eeks.

I think that's happened - I remember reading at one ThaiVisa meet-up there were about 3 'Georges' wandering around!

• Like 1

Of course nobody in their right mind would go as Nocturn or Robblock ..... not even themselves. Two more Eeks.

I think that's happened - I remember reading at one ThaiVisa meet-up there were about 3 'Georges' wandering around!

I bet all three disappeared when it came time to settle the bill! laugh.png

• Like 2

Coming as Naam would be expensive. You'd need a chauffeur...a pair of shears and an expensive yet casual looking suit. Don't forget the panama hat and cane....

Part of the fun would be portraying Naam as someone in reality who is obviously dead broke and a hopeless drunk, groper, etc.

How about a totally heterosexual Jingthing ....... leaving the party with one of the female Eeks on his arm.

• Like 1

Coming as Naam would be expensive. You'd need a chauffeur...a pair of shears and an expensive yet casual looking suit. Don't forget the panama hat and cane....

Part of the fun would be portraying Naam as someone in reality who is obviously dead broke and a hopeless drunk, groper, etc.

How about a totally heterosexual Jingthing ....... leaving the party with one of the female Eeks on his arm.

Or Bendix showing up with his obviously "rented for the occasion" bargirl...

• Like 1

Of course, as Ulysses has already stated, nobody in their right mind would go as Nocturn or Robblock ..... not even themselves. Two more Eeks.

ok ill bite why would i not go as myself ? Nocturn i can understand after his latest stunt. But im not aware i did any crazy things.

Which two members would you like to introduce to each other?

I would like to arrange a meeting between theblether and mediumpacedbowler

post-104736-0-41779900-1335436215_thumb. aneliane and anyone

But only on the one day a month that she washed.

Edited by David48

carmine and rijit.

Or tutsi and eek. That would be fun...

..and a Benny Hill's ending credit scene has just popped back into my mind!

--------

The members that i have met have all been very nice. Maybe ive been lucky? laugh.png

But no planned meetings really, just unexpected ones, (also a few regarding a fund some years back. Met some truly lovely members through that)

Not adverse at all to meeting tv members per say, but will usually be ones that i have gotten to know over time.

Although there have been a couple that have been very helpful to me and would certainly be nice to say thank you in person.

Dont think id ever go along to a meet up.

..and well it is hard enough arranging time to meet with friends i already have tbh though, let alone new ones.

I prefer a close circle of good "real" and "true" friends, than a huge group of acquaintances or fair-weather ones.

Anyway, the replies have been interesting. Thanks for that!

Edited by eek

A 6'4" Eek in heels with a deep gravelly voice who goes by the name Robert-a biggrin.png

Never thought about that one..ppl actually taking someones online identity.. gotta be pretty messed up to do something like that!

Edited by eek

I know one TV member in person, apart from myself. We were good friends from way back but since he joined we started to hate each other. biggrin.png

To be honest, I'm not a particularly outgoing person, quite shy in fact, so I find getting to know new people quite a chore. The anonymity of TV suits me fine, but being a dumb squit, I used my real name to sign up. whistling.gif

It has nothing to do with being dumb, (else you imply im dumb too 5555). I just think it shows your honest nature.

Coming as Naam would be expensive. You'd need a chauffeur...a pair of shears and an expensive yet casual looking suit. Don't forget the panama hat and cane...

that would be completely inappropriate except perhaps for the chauffeur because i don't drive after drinking alcohol. besides the chauffeur, coming as Naam would only require shorts, t-shirt and open shoes worn without socks and a proper haircut (max length of hair = 8 millimeters).

Coming as Naam would be expensive. You'd need a chauffeur...a pair of shears and an expensive yet casual looking suit. Don't forget the panama hat and cane...

that would be completely inappropriate except perhaps for the chauffeur because i don't drive after drinking alcohol. besides the chauffeur, coming as Naam would only require shorts, t-shirt and open shoes worn without socks and a proper haircut (max length of hair = 8 millimeters).

Yikes! You are me!! tongue.png