Your Help Needed

TommyDee

Mes amis,

As you may know, I "work" on Pattaya 105 FM, ( the link on the top right hand corner of this page with the player). Its a fun job but sometimes I have a guest who deserves a share with as many folk as possible.

One of the Organsiers of RICE AID joined me yesterday as they plan to raise money for the literally HUNDREDS of Orphans who live under the umbrella of the Father Ray Organisation.

Please be so kind as to click the link, but also PLEASE share it with your friends.

Thank you in advance, So much

Tommy Dee

http://soundcloud.co...aid-for-orphans

the link to share is.. http://soundcloud.co...aid-for-orphans

post-119280-0-99189200-1335334521.jpg

Edited by TommyDee

Yes, it's a good cause for what is an annual S.O.S. call for rice of which the Father Ray Foundation needs tons and tons for the 850+ children under their care. I am involved in the project and the event concert and hope many here can support this in whatever way they can.

I will donate to.I also donate monthly to two other organizations.

But i do not ask for my photo to be taken like i am some sort of hero like some media mogul likes to do.

Do you mean Montgomery Burns and his side kick Smithers?

whistling.gif

I will donate to.I also donate monthly to two other organizations.

But i do not ask for my photo to be taken like i am some sort of hero like some media mogul likes to do.

Do you mean Montgomery Burns and his side kick Smithers?

yes cheesy.gif

whistling.gif

@TommyDee.

Good that you do this, but a lot of people like to listen to this while on the road for example. Is it possible that you make it available as a Download.

AS REQUESTED.. there is now the download option on the page. thanks for asking :)

woke up this morning to a cascade of emails that the link I posted wasnt working. seems that Soundcloud, the hosts, crashed last night. All working now so PLEASE have a listen and share

thanks in advance

tommy

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a large rice producer, but also has a large disparity of those who have and those that don't.

850 kids right here in Pattaya don't - unless donors support them and Foundations like Father Ray and others set up ways to house, feed and educate them. Sorry to hear that are "bugged" and "pestered" by those who care enough to be involved in any of that.

Sorry guys, but this is against our forum rules:

25) Members are forbidden to solicit for or accept donations, gifts etc. for providing such advice to visitors and members. Likewise, it is not permitted to steer or solicit members and visitors to go to locations or businesses where it is necessary to pay for services or assistance. The exception is ThaiVisa.com sponsors, who may reasonably promote themselves.