Those Lovely Thai Police

allanajt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes legal and gaining value as we speak, these new laws only push the value of the legit bikes up , except margarine containers of course .... if i wanted parts ..kl , singapore , bali have all i need ... but mine is complete so just enjoy ....

ps . i had ducati bevels before.... 1974 750 sport and 1978 black and gold 900ss and a 1976 silver and blue 750ss .... now they had soul .....

Congratulations on being legal - you are correct. The prices will go up so high that nobody will pay the price making it garage furniture to most people that own them. You must have missed the part about importing parts into Thailand - last I checked Singapore was not part of Thailand. Anyway, I digress. Enjoy your bike as I'm sure all of us here will enjoy our personal selection of 2 wheeled transportation.

Edited by commande

Harley Davisons are a lot more homo than kawasakis IMO

anyone who thinks youre going to get more girls on a harley than a 1000cc sports or naked bike needs a reality check

enjoy .........

i guess the girls can only answer that ........ask away fellas ..i already have the answer ....... i just asked 4 ..the answers were from 2 girls kawa what ? the third girl Harley , the fourth gave me her number ....

If you think you need an expensive motorcycle to get girls .....that is a pretty sad reflection on yourself ......

(without even bringing the bikes into the debate ) wink.png

yes i am a sad individual , shame on me ....thumbsup.gif

The Z1000 is sex on wheels. Tractors are useful for picking up cows. End of story.

Agree and yes there can be no further debate on something so obvious!!

and the girl sits where ?

She sits on the back seat where most passengers sit :) LOL... If there is not enough room, I go get the car and we drive that around. Bikes don't pick up girls any better than a BMW or MERC. Now Ferrari or something really exotic, sure, they will go for a ride but if she is any good your only going to get that far BUT we know whats in Pattaya and Phuket among other places in which case you don't need anything but bad breath and cash in hand. :)

yes legal and gaining value as we speak, these new laws only push the value of the legit bikes up , except margarine containers of course .... if i wanted parts ..kl , singapore , bali have all i need ... but mine is complete so just enjoy ....

ps . i had ducati bevels before.... 1974 750 sport and 1978 black and gold 900ss and a 1976 silver and blue 750ss .... now they had soul .....

Congratulations on being legal - you are correct. The prices will go up so high that nobody will pay the price making it garage furniture to most people that own them. You must have missed the part about importing parts into Thailand - last I checked Singapore was not part of Thailand. Anyway, I digress. Enjoy your bike as I'm sure all of us here will enjoy our personal selection of 2 wheeled transportation.

you would be surprised how well most HD here already hold the value if legal ..... i understood the parts point , to get past the import duty a visa run to singapore will fix that , purchase at hd hq in singapore and bring in unless its an engine of course lol .... yes i agree its all a personal choice which is why we are all individuals ....

Harley Davisons are a lot more homo than kawasakis IMO

anyone who thinks youre going to get more girls on a harley than a 1000cc sports or naked bike needs a reality check

enjoy .........

i guess the girls can only answer that ........ask away fellas ..i already have the answer ....... i just asked 4 ..the answers were from 2 girls kawa what ? the third girl Harley , the fourth gave me her number ....

If you think you need an expensive motorcycle to get girls .....that is a pretty sad reflection on yourself ......

(without even bringing the bikes into the debate ) wink.png

yes i am a sad individual , shame on me ....thumbsup.gif

But you have persistence even though no one agrees with you, congrats !!! why didn't you mention you are driving a part rice burner lol

The Z1000 is sex on wheels. Tractors are useful for picking up cows. End of story.

Agree and yes there can be no further debate on something so obvious!!

and the girl sits where ?

She sits on the back seat where most passengers sit smile.png LOL... If there is not enough room, I go get the car and we drive that around. Bikes don't pick up girls any better than a BMW or MERC. Now Ferrari or something really exotic, sure, they will go for a ride but if she is any good your only going to get that far BUT we know whats in Pattaya and Phuket among other places in which case you don't need anything but bad breath and cash in hand. smile.png

Is that a back seat I see where a passenger would sit or is it a figment of my imagination!

Is that a back seat I see where a passenger would sit or is it a figment of my imagination!

hahha - it is rather invisible and small but my daughter fits just fine and loves it back there!!! She looks absolutely funny with the Shark helmet on her head - almost like an alien out of a space movie LOL

Edited by commande

mine are approaching 10 years old so i dont know how much is non american or plastic , but to the eye it doesnt look plastic ..... dont get me wrong i loved my Ducatis , the bikes DR T had a hand in the engineering and design were absolute works of art ... i just lost interest once the materials changed and IMO starting to look cheap ..... jap bikes IMO have too much plastic and they lack as i stated before soul....

Of all the girls I have had (all 4 of them) they have yet wanted to be on a cruiser bike, they all tend to like the sexy sports look...

HD is a nice bike to look at, but not something I would like to own. They are to noisy (wrong noise), one burnt my pants (was going to work) so they are unpractical (I just borrowed that)... Nah... Nice to look at, but it ends there for ME- others will think differently. Just enjoy your bike and remember that all bikes have soul...

Even the little honda wave has soul...

Z1000 is pure sex, that HD in the avetar is fugly!!!

• Like 1

mine are approaching 10 years old so i dont know how much is non american or plastic , but to the eye it doesnt look plastic ..... dont get me wrong i loved my Ducatis , the bikes DR T had a hand in the engineering and design were absolute works of art ... i just lost interest once the materials changed and IMO starting to look cheap ..... jap bikes IMO have too much plastic and they lack as i stated before soul....

So your bike contains plastic!! as stated in the very funny video plastic is used in superbikes to make them lighter which enables them to go faster, the video states HD's are part rice burners nothing wrong in that. each to there own!!

Of all the girls I have had (all 4 of them) they have yet wanted to be on a cruiser bike, they all tend to like the sexy sports look...

HD is a nice bike to look at, but not something I would like to own. They are to noisy (wrong noise), one burnt my pants (was going to work) so they are unpractical (I just borrowed that)... Nah... Nice to look at, but it ends there for ME- others will think differently. Just enjoy your bike and remember that all bikes have soul...

Even the little honda wave has soul...

Z1000 is pure sex, that HD in the avetar is fugly!!!

I have to admit at looking at my bike often, it is the most beautiful thing on 2 wheels and <deleted> fast!!

kids bike thats about it ...... no normal sized girl would even entertain riding from Phuket to swampy on the back of that .... as for fugly please show us your beauty ....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder which is why you love yours and I love mine!!

kids bike thats about it ...... no normal sized girl would even entertain riding from Phuket to swampy on the back of that .... as for fugly please show us your beauty ....

Again posting rubbish, my full size Thai gf has been on the back of my Z it is very comfortable for driver and passenger, it's no problem driving any distance as that is what having a break is all about!!

No normal thai woman would volunteer to ride to phuket to swampy on any motorcycle ........

women like cars with aircon when traveling hundreds of km .....

are you sure your "woman" is a "woman " ?......;)

yes true ... remember i was a sports bike rider and had the same sort of gaga eyes you have about your bike .... my point is this... IMO due to the change in the materials used to gain speed or whatever they look cheap .....

Again posting rubbish, my full size Thai gf has been on the back of my Z it is very comfortable for driver and passenger, it's no problem driving any distance as that is what having a break is all about!!

how far have you been ? Krabi ? try 700 plus in a day and see if she wants to get back on tomorrow .....

yes true ... remember i was a sports bike rider and had the same sort of gaga eyes you have about your bike .... my point is this... IMO due to the change in the materials used to gain speed or whatever they look cheap .....

You are entitled to your opinion, I am looking at my bike now and I can not see anything that looks cheap, again it has plastic in order to save weight very important in the supersport and big naked bike class.

how far have you been ? Krabi ? try 700 plus in a day and see if she wants to get back on tomorrow .....

Why oh why would I want to drive 700kms straight through? am I in a hurry!! I like to stop have a drink stretch the legs, I would have to stop every 200k to re-fuel so where is the problem with any rear passenger going a long distance?

I would not drive that distance anyway I would prefer to take the car.

Edited by kawapower

No normal thai woman would volunteer to ride to phuket to swampy on any motorcycle ........

are you sure your "woman" is a "woman " ?......wink.png

easy fella .... lets not get personal ...mine loves it and so does my friends wives ..remember we have touring bikes for touring ...you have sports bikes for whatever it is you do ...

Why oh why would I want to drive 700kms straight through? am I in a hurry!! I like to stop have a drink stretch the legs, I would have to stop every 200k to re-fuel so where is the problem with any rear passenger going a long distance?

I would not drive that distance anyway I would prefer to take the car.

thats why i have a touring bike to ride long distances , sounds like you just potter around the beaches on phuket and for that its great your bike wont rust thumbsup.gif

are you sure your "woman" is a "woman " ?......wink.png

easy fella .... lets not get personal ...mine loves it and so does my friends wives ..remember we have touring bikes for touring ...you have sports bikes for whatever it is you do ...

lol are you telling someone not to get personal, dare I remind you of a previous post where you did just that, god some people!!