Xbox360 Info - Value Etc

chonabot

My son has an Xbox360 plus the Kinect equipment plus loads for games - he no longer plays the 360 ( Thank God )

I was thinking of sending it back to the UK but was told it is fairly rare in these parts - any idea of a value for this piece of kit ? in decent condition)

Thanks in advance smile.png

Just realised this is in the worng section - will repost - mods please delete - thanks

Edited by chonabot

more expensive than in europe bt the xbox 360 ae not region free, this has caused problems for my son most of the games he bought in thailand dont work, i send games fromuk only now.

I have software modded my xbox 360 years ago and still no problem going online.By the way did it myself without any tools.

more expensive than in europe bt the xbox 360 ae not region free, this has caused problems for my son most of the games he bought in thailand dont work, i send games fromuk only now.

I have software modded my xbox 360 years ago and still no problem going online.By the way did it myself without any tools.

well good for you ...I dont remember saying you wouldn't be able to go online or talking about modding?

Even if you mod / chip the machine it will still be region encoded.

I brought a 360 from the UK over here with me and ended up just buying one here as most of the newer games just wont work regardless of what firmware is on it.

I now have a spare UK spec 360 elite console sat doing nothing with over a dozen games I don't play any more lol.

The kinnect and console are not rare at all Thailand or the UK as far as I'm aware and are readily available off the shelf in many places.