Let'S Get Ready Not Rumble...

cornishcarlos

I have not been a member on here for as long as some but have read quite a few posts and it seems like there are lots of sad and lonely folk that have nothing better to do than create arguments out of nothing..

Even when an OP is just asking a simple question eg where can I buy a hammock, 10 replies later and we will have a pissing contest between 2 schmucks about something totally off topic and normally involving "how long have you lived here A hole"

The funny thing is, I keep reading just to see who backs out 1st..

Wonder which reply to this will spark the 1st battle... Come on, let's set a record :)

• Like 2

For sure this is a very good post on this forum. I have been starting the new topick yesterday for how to be happy in Thailand or Isaan with the new lady and how to have a good marriage and be kind to your new wife.

But yes it is true that the jerk men are talking about my wife and saying that they know her and maybe have done the sex with with her. And these men are for sure the very lonely men who are not so happy to be in Thailand and Isann.

And you can see the manager for this forum has made it so you can look at the posting count for the jerk men and for sure they have maybe 1000 posts or maybe 2000 or maybe 3000. And these men are not happy with the life and are not doing hobbies and being with friends or the wife or family.

And even one jerk man I can see before is talking so much about the ladies but then he is writing that he is 40 and is single and does not have the girlfriend and was not before married to a woman and does not even have the children. And these jerk men are silly and need for sure to be more happy and have friends and eat the good food from 7-11 or restauratns of Big-c or Tesco-Lotus.

• Like 2

Was just thinking the same as uncle. 89 measly posts! Who do you think you are?.... Check out how many i have already!!!

Emergency edit.. Just noticed your only an advanced member, i'll have you know as a senior member i won't even waste my time giving you a straight answer.coffee1.gif

Edited by Paangjang
  • Like 2

I'm planning on retiring to Thailand in another two years and have been reading these forums to see concerns locals might be having. with that said, it does have the appearance of who thinks their opinion is more important which more often than not turns into a pissing contest.

kind of sad when you think about it.

just because your always talking is not an indicator of wisdom or being correct. help and treat others as you would liked to be treated.

Edited by jay528

90 posts innit smile.png

Maybe people will start taking me seriously now..

BTW I met my wife in a bar but she was just visiting friends that worked there, I believe her....

Is the buffalo any better these days or still a bit under the weather?

For sure this is a very good post on this forum. I have been starting the new topick yesterday for how to be happy in Thailand or Isaan with the new lady and how to have a good marriage and be kind to your new wife.

But yes it is true that the jerk men are talking about my wife and saying that they know her and maybe have done the sex with with her. And these men are for sure the very lonely men who are not so happy to be in Thailand and Isann.

And you can see the manager for this forum has made it so you can look at the posting count for the jerk men and for sure they have maybe 1000 posts or maybe 2000 or maybe 3000. And these men are not happy with the life and are not doing hobbies and being with friends or the wife or family.

And even one jerk man I can see before is talking so much about the ladies but then he is writing that he is 40 and is single and does not have the girlfriend and was not before married to a woman and does not even have the children. And these jerk men are silly and need for sure to be more happy and have friends and eat the good food from 7-11 or restauratns of Big-c or Tesco-Lotus.

True. Still its a bit boring all the same. Talking about your wife? That is not very nice at all. There is a button at the bottom of the page for reporting that stuff you know....

Good food from 7/11....lost your way at the end...8/10.

90 posts innit smile.png

Maybe people will start taking me seriously now..

BTW I met my wife in a bar but she was just visiting friends that worked there, I believe her....

Is the buffalo any better these days or still a bit under the weather?

Buffalo is doing well... All the money Aunty made from flogging us Amway <deleted> has helped out a lot..

Perhaps ''shorttimefarang'' you do not like what you read because it doesn't fit into your plan eh sad.png .

Read more, it might help you. smile.png

OP, very sorry that you were not given the correct Thaivisa site map, let me fix that for you.

Where to find a coathanger.......................................................Local forums.

Where to find inner peace.........................................................Buddhist forum.

Where to find intense disapproval of the male lifestyle..............Ladies forum.

Advice on Tyre pressure............................................................Motoring forum.

How to grow a chicken/frog/buffalo............................................Farming forum

How to upset pensioners...........................................................UK pension thread ( see above )

Where to talk any crap you like.................................................Farang pub and entertainment forum.

How to get confusing holiday advice..........................................Travel forum

How to get fashion tips for men..................................................Gay forum

Where to boast about how rich you are.....................................Business and money forum.

Where to fight like rats in a sack and let off steam while rippin the p*ss out of each other........................general forum.

Hope that helps. coffee1.gif

Helps more than you know...

Justifies my post entirely x x

OP, very sorry that you were not given the correct Thaivisa site map, let me fix that for you.

Where to find a coathanger.......................................................Local forums.

Where to find inner peace.........................................................Buddhist forum.

Where to find intense disapproval of the male lifestyle..............Ladies forum.

Advice on Tyre pressure............................................................Motoring forum.

How to grow a chicken/frog/buffalo............................................Farming forum

How to upset pensioners...........................................................UK pension thread ( see above )

Where to talk any crap you like.................................................Farang pub and entertainment forum.

How to get confusing holiday advice..........................................Travel forum

How to get fashion tips for men..................................................Gay forum

Where to boast about how rich you are.....................................Business and money forum.

Where to fight like rats in a sack and let off steam while rippin the p*ss out of each other........................general forum.

Helps more than you know...

Justifies my post entirely x x

In as much as I appreciate the x x you will possibly find a better reception for them in the Gay forum.

Don't worry though, I'm secure in my sexuality and I know I have that effect upon men and ladies coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Is that the new UK Pension Thread,after the Court of appeal,or the original one ? biggrin.png

Is that the new UK Pension Thread,after the Court of appeal,or the original one ? biggrin.png

We need to ask Bendix, he is Judge and Jury on all pension related issues biggrin.png

Threads where people are talking about wives being hookers

Most likely in at least 70% of the cases this is true, with the exeption of our TV members who are married to Thai/Chinese hi-so's with double doctorates and connections at a high level in the goverment.