La Hotel

Padkapow Guy

My wife's friend told her that she stays at the LA Hotel when they go to Pattaya.

I've googled and tried all the hotel sites and cannot find the LA hotel anywhere.

It is suppose to be on the beach road. If anyone has any info on it or a link to it I would apprieciate the help.

thanks PKG

My wife's friend told her that she stays at the LA Hotel when they go to Pattaya.

I've googled and tried all the hotel sites and cannot find the LA hotel anywhere.

It is suppose to be on the beach road. If anyone has any info on it or a link to it I would apprieciate the help.

thanks PKG

45 views and nobody has heard of it.

No wonder I can't find it , I think it is classic thai / english miscommunication.

thanks anyway

PKG

thanks PKG

45 views and nobody has heard of it.

No wonder I can't find it , I think it is classic thai / english miscommunication.

thanks anyway

PKG

71 views now. Sorry could not resist... :o

thanks PKG

They could mean the LK(Mansion),suppose it could be mistaken for LA.Not Hotel though,LK Mansion,Pattaya Klang,junc Soi Buakhao.Just a thought?

thanks PKG

They could mean the LK(Mansion),suppose it could be mistaken for LA.Not Hotel though,LK Mansion,Pattaya Klang,junc Soi Buakhao.Just a thought?

PKG, It is possible they might mean the LK Metropole Hotel. A rather new development and well presented. There are 3 of them in Pattaya now. Not sure if one is on beach road though.

thanks PKG

PKG, It is possible they might mean the LK Metropole Hotel. A rather new development and well presented. There are 3 of them in Pattaya now. Not sure if one is on beach road though.

Thanks

I just found the LK metropole on the hotel web page. It looks nice but it is on the 2nd road.

I have to wait until her friend gets back from Hawaii to check on the name again. It fiqures this couldn't be a simple task, I mean they both speak thai. I could understand the mix up if one was thai and the other farang.

I think some good might come out of it anyhow, as I like the looks of the LK metropole and think we might give it a try.

PKG

I just found the LK metropole on the hotel web page. It looks nice but it is on the 2nd road.

The metropole is located on Soi Diana (albeit set back) about 50 yards from Soi Boukhao end...............no great shakes though, looks very nice from the outside.

I too have never heard of any LA hotel on beach road by the way.

Give you another nice hotel roughly opposite the metropole but a little more towards 2nd road and thats the Areca Lodge...........might be worth a look at.

.............and another one although this ones is Soi 13 (next to Soi Yamoto) and thats the Golden Crab they are just finishing off a new extension to it (top 2 floors with seaview ready for occupation and bottom 3 should be ready end of Jan tops)..............ive got my mother staying in the old wing at the moment and had a look round new part with the boss yesterday..........very impressive..........self contained serviced apartments, kitchen/living room seperate bathroom and bedroom.........also 2 bedroom ones available..........they havn't decide upon price yet but the boss indicated approx 25k baht/month.