Snorkeling Trip

crudy21

Thinking about using some of my Freeplayo points for a days snorkeling for me and my wife with Adventure Divers of Pattaya. Has anyone ever tried this, if so what was it like. Also any feedback on the company on the whole would be appreciated.

They say they take you to ''the far islands'', which islands would these be?

Thanks for any input.

Adventure Divers is a reputable dive outfit...have dived with them many times. The "far islands" refers to a group of islands about an hour or so out from Bali Hai pier...much further out than the Ko Larn islands that are just offshore from Pattaya. The snorkling in Pattaya is nothing special if you are an experienced diver but if you or the kids just want to see some fish it will make for a fun day.

I'd agree entirely with FarangBuddha. You might consider upgrading from a snorkeling trip to a thing called Discover Scuba Diving. This is like a trial diving lesson, gets you underwater for two dives and you will see a lot more than snorkeling.

Thanks for the replies, sounds like fun. We have never dived before and were just really looking for a bit splash around and a few beers but you got me thinking about this discover scuba diving thing now.

Thanks again.