Pattaya, Custom Glass Shower Enclosure

Langsuan Man

Have done a search and can't find any recommendations in this forum

I am finally at the last stage of my building project but seem to have become stuck trying to find a vendor in the Pattaya area who can fabricate and install a glass shower enclosure and door

Kanyong provides a service through Marino (http://www.marino.co...shower-products) and they will send a team to measure and design a shower enclosure for you

Unfortunately, it took three weeks to get someone to come and do the measuring and design but was told that it would be two weeks for the design to be sent to the sales staff at Kanyong and then another 2 weeks to schedule an appointment to get the job done

Anyone know of a local glass shop / fabricator that would be faster ?

I don't recall it taking that long when I used the contractor with displays in the HomePro store on Pattaya Klang. The gal who was in HomePro actually gave me a ride home from the store and did the measuring. I think within a week it was installed. Granted, a lot can change in six years -- that's when I had mine installed -- but worth asking them?

And, my installation was not very complex -- three walls were tiled walls, just a single glass panel and the glass door.