Taxi Call Service In Rayong Area? (Taxi Meter)

gravion

Hi folks,

I've cruzied around rayong-sriracha area, but there aintnothing but cowboy tuktuks who demand 500THB one way to get to Eastern seaboard from sriracha.....

I've checked the hotel taxi service, but 1200thb one way.....

Luckily i found a one in thousand taxi meter on theroute and had a good reasonable ride.

Do they even have taxis in rayong-sriracha area? They seem to be from bkk or something....

Anyone happen to know them numbers or used their services before?

Any info will be swell....

I dont wanna be a real hardcore and get a 15 baht Songthaw (public pick up taxi) to Bowin, then getting hardcore again.......

Or will i be able to use taxi meter service from pattaya? Once i heard them never use them meters.... and run by gangstars....

There's a taxi service to the airport from Ban Chang but I'd bet it's not a meter taxi but a private car.

I don't know the number but it's posted in the toilets in The Beaver Bar. Maybe someone is heading there tonight and can post back?

Otherwise try the numbers I gave you in the Pattaya thread.

Edit: The Limo is in Rayong http://www.thelimopattaya.com/

Edited by PattayaParent

Gravion this is a bit of a stupid post.

For starters Rayong and Siracha are 1-2 hours apart depending on your mode of transport. So your post getting a taxi from Rayong-Siracha??

Secondly Rayong is already on the so-called Eastern Seaboard area, as is Siracha/Laem Chabang.

Thirdly you don't say where you are going to (or leaving from) for the 1200 baht hotel taxi.

So rewrite your post and say:

Hi I am in "------" and I wish to go to "--------" by the cheapest posiible way, and then people can help (as posts of this low calibre are a waste of time).

Also is this a one time deal or frequent trips.

Hi I am in Laem Chabang and I wish to go to ES industrial estate by the cheapest posiible way.

No I do not wish to be too hardcore and get a songthaw to Bowin from Sriracha for 15thb and hick another cab from there to ESIE....

This is one time deal for job interviews and stuff....

Any info will be swelly. Thanx heeps

I don't know the number but it's posted in the toilets in The Beaver Bar. Maybe someone is heading there tonight and can post back?

I always thought those numbers were for the local ladyboys....."for a good time phone"..rolleyes.gif

Gravion this is a bit of a stupid post.

For starters Rayong and Siracha are 1-2 hours apart depending on your mode of transport. So your post getting a taxi from Rayong-Siracha??

Secondly Rayong is already on the so-called Eastern Seaboard area, as is Siracha/Laem Chabang.

Thirdly you don't say where you are going to (or leaving from) for the 1200 baht hotel taxi.

So rewrite your post and say:

Hi I am in "------" and I wish to go to "--------" by the cheapest posiible way, and then people can help (as posts of this low calibre are a waste of time).

Also is this a one time deal or frequent trips.

So which school do work for miss ?