New Car

It's simple supply and demand and varies from model to model, year to year. There isn't an appreciable difference in the mfg cost at the factory, but they can't predict with perfect accuracy and end up having too many of some color and not enough of others, and that affects the pricing.

When I was looking at SUV's and pick-ups a few months back, virtually every manufacturer charged an extra 20K for pearl white, which I subsequently paid for my Mitzu Triton.

When you buy a Vigo,they will give you 5000 baht discount for the white color...but it's not a pearl white,just simple white...

The Vigo we just bought was discounted 10,000THB for buying the super white!

When you buy a Vigo,they will give you 5000 baht discount for the white color...but it's not a pearl white,just simple white...

Things have changed then, cos a few years back white cost more. smile.png

Has anyone test driven the new 2012 Nissan Almera. It looks like a good runner and specs look good too. Anyone know the waiting time. I,m out of the country for a few month but am in the market for a new small car when I return .