Pattaya Trannies Caught Pickpocketing S’Porean

Rimmer

Pattaya Trannies Caught Pickpocketing S’porean

21.jpg

PATTAYA:--A group of Pattaya transgender's while selling their services to tourists pretended to smooch or hug a little at the same time they stole a tourist's wallet.

PATTAYA – April 30, 2012 [PDN]; Pol.Maj.Col. Kowit Wawatmongkol Pattaya police station Chonburi, arrested Mr.Chantakarn Somparndee a 19-years-old transgender from 101/3 moo 12 ,tambon Pongtao, Lampang, and her transgender friend.

The police arrested and brought them in for interrogation concerning pickpocketing Mr. Daryl Chin’s a 31-years-old Singaporean on the Walking Street, South Pattaya.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...keting-sporean/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-05-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

".......MR. Chantakarn Somparndee a 19-years-old transgender from 101/3 moo 12 ,tambon Pongtao, Lampang, and her transgender friend."

Who's a bit confused then?

Idiocy is the rule in Thailand, it's press and on Thai Visa. You can't print pictures of people without having any evidence. The police in Thailand is very good in assuming that someone committed the crime. That is why half the prisoners without money are probably innocent. Aren't there any more pressing things than showing faces of people who had no wallet in their possession and who are certainly not yet convicted by a court? Maybe next time a nice picture of the policemen who took a bribe before they released those two people?

They are transsexuals or transgendered, not "trannies."

For as PC and uptight as this board is, it is surprising to see such headlines if even copied from another site.

Incorrect - They are men with fake tits and dressed in womens clothing.

Definitely two fugly wanna be katoeys,

I think the one on the right is just a bad picture...in fact I'm sure she's hot and I'd do her no problem. Now where was that attack again so I can find her :)

Just go to walking street - she'll find you. :rolleyes:

".......MR. Chantakarn Somparndee a 19-years-old transgender from 101/3 moo 12 ,tambon Pongtao, Lampang, and her transgender friend."

Who's a bit confused then?

no wrong, my englis teecher on uniwersity giv me grade 4,0!!! now i be M.Ed.

Probably as the victim is not a local it would be difficult for him to give evidence when the trial eventually happens.

Seeing as the perpetrators are probably not local either, may be it is time the police ran them and the other low life's out of town, wild west style. whistling.gif

Probably as the victim is not a local it would be difficult for him to give evidence when the trial eventually happens.

Seeing as the perpetrators are probably not local either, may be it is time the police ran them and the other low life's out of town, wild west style. whistling.gif

A bargirl tells me the Police sell bulk drugs to these creatures. Doubt they will be run out of town.

They are transsexuals or transgendered, not "trannies."

For as PC and uptight as this board is, it is surprising to see such headlines if even copied from another site.

Incorrect - They are men with fake tits and dressed in womens clothing.

Here's a real trannie.

the_aunty_jack_show_au-show.jpg

A bargirl tells me the Police sell bulk drugs to these creatures. Doubt they will be run out of town.

Impeccable source - must be correct info ? No ?And referring to these people as "creatures" is pretty shameful IMHO.

Edited by londoedan
  • Like 1

some 40 years ago this was common on Bugis Street in Singapore. The government considered this kind of crime was giving Singapore a bad name so they paid the fares and accommodation for several tourists to return to Singapore to give evidence in court. Problem solved or at least diminished and Singapore kept its good name and tourist reputation.

Yea, let's show these men wearing dresses, out mugging tourists, proper respect........

Reprehensible behaviour: yes, but they are still human beings.

Don't forget, it wasn't that long ago that a government in W Europe classified a number of groups as sub-human. And look how that ended-up.

The Smiths put it a lot better than I ever could:

"Its so easy to laugh, it so easy to hate,

it takes guts to be gentle and kind"

Edited by londoedan

How could anyone let those two gargoyles anywhere near themselves?

Beer goggles and bad street lighting?

They are both extremely ugly, but many Pattaya sex workers are these days. Old and ugly. The business has really gone downhill over the last 20 years.

They are both extremely ugly, but many Pattaya sex workers are these days. Old and ugly. The business has really gone downhill over the last 20 years.

I was told a long time ago that bar girls start their career in Bangkok when they're young and pretty. Then once they begin to show sings of the wear and tear inherent to the job, they go to Phuket to extend their career. Once they're pretty much over the hill (for that type of work) and looking scraggy, they go Pattaya in an attempt to squeeze the last out of their chosen profession. There does seem to be some really brutal looking sex workers in Pattaya, so I suspect there's some truth to that.

Bargirls,the font of all knowledge.

some 40 years ago this was common on Bugis Street in Singapore. The government considered this kind of crime was giving Singapore a bad name so they paid the fares and accommodation for several tourists to return to Singapore to give evidence in court. Problem solved or at least diminished and Singapore kept its good name and tourist reputation.

Yes as a boring place to visit.The girls in Bugis St were cool,i knew quite a few.

Just matches the customers,at least they're not fat.