Where To Stay In Bangkok 6-7 Hours?

axel2001

I will arrive in Bangkok at 6 am and have to stay until 4 pm same day. I would like to take a rest and get shower.

Would you recommend me some options what I can do? Do you know any apartment for rent per hour near BTS or MRT?

Leave any bags in left luggage at the airport (bit of a no-brainer this).

Go into town for a two hour massage and ask to use the shower before and/or after.

See a film.

Return to the airport rested and refreshed about 5 or 6 hours later.

Just a suggestion smile.png

The only problem is your early arrival and by the time you have got through immigration it will probably be time to check in for your on going flight so don't make any firm plans.

Edited by SamSipEt

Back in the old days you could have stayed, slept and showered at Don Muang Airport in a basic hotel room.

I used it a few times as I had a 10 hour lay over for flights between Australia and Europe.

There is a short time hotel (Louis Tavern Hotel) inside the international terminal if you just want a shower, relax, watch some TV and do some email, etc. I think you buy in 4 hour blocks. There is also 2 massage places within the international terminal.

Alternatively, if you really want to come in to town, landing at 6am should see you though immigration and in town by about 7:30am. If you flight leaves at 4pm, you really need to be back at the airport by about 1:30pm, which means leaving town by about 1pm. Not going to be many massage places open in the morning that early and cinemas are mostly in teh shopping malls and generally don't crank up till about 10am. Maybe just stay at the airport!

Sorry guys I didn't mention it I arrive to Bangkok by bus

Which bus terminal? Will you be leaving by bus or by 'plane?

Head to one of the hotels near the airport, they usually have a free shuttle bus to the airport (UTFSE to find the names, they've been posted here before)

Or look on a hotel search website for a hotel near the bus terminal you'll arrive at.

Edited by PattayaParent