Howard Real Estate

Markland

my experience from working in this business was a bit different to just driving people to an office...what you fail to appreciate is the fact that not everyone knows the nooks and cranny's of pattaya and where the best value can be found, I also did a lot of rentals in my time as well as sales and on both sides of it to people new to the area, what some estate agents can provide is local knowlege and their own experience of getting things done...one example I will give you is one of my clients many moons ago after moving into his house and being in town for a good month asked me 'how do you post a letter in this place' I replied do you know soi post office...he replied yes and I kid you not I still had to tell him there was a post office down there,....

You seem to have done a bit more than many, probably because you weren't just selling new builds.

I'm not convinced that all of those new-build-only condo salespersons know where the Post Office is either. Many of them seem to be fresh off the banana boat and hence it's a case of the blind leading the blind.

I suppose that the market can be thankful that buyers like the ones you mention exist.

that last statement counts for pretty much everywhere these days I suppose thumbsup.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic