Ubctv

caughtintheact

It appears that UBCTV has been off the air since about 0100 hours today. All I am getting is one of the following messages: E38 service not currently running, low signal, searching for satellite signal, or looking for signal on xxxxx (frequency). I've tried unplugging the receiver but that doesn't change anything, searched news and the Post and Nation, but no indications that UBCTV is down (except my TV set) and can't call anyone there for a few hours yet. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

It appears that UBCTV has been off the air since about 0100 hours today.  All I am getting is one of the following messages:  E38 service not currently running, low signal, searching for satellite signal, or looking for signal on xxxxx (frequency).  I've tried unplugging the receiver but that doesn't change anything, searched news and the Post and Nation, but no indications that UBCTV is down (except my TV set) and can't call anyone there for a few hours yet. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Try unscrewing the antenna /aerial from the decoader.(While the decoader is still on . Then reattach.This works for me.

It appears that UBCTV has been off the air since about 0100 hours today.  All I am getting is one of the following messages:  E38 service not currently running, low signal, searching for satellite signal, or looking for signal on xxxxx (frequency).  I've tried unplugging the receiver but that doesn't change anything, searched news and the Post and Nation, but no indications that UBCTV is down (except my TV set) and can't call anyone there for a few hours yet. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I constantly have problems with my UBC Sat. Its crap but what to do!