Tomboy Gik

lovelomsak

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite an admission, Bonobo, and I admire your courage for bringing it up.

Thanks, Berkshire, but as I did nothing wrong, as I was a victim, I don't feel that it takes courage to mention it. Just as if I had been stabbed or shot or robbed or whatever, as I had no control over it, it does not reflect on who I am.

It was that rather crazy post by elrey which seemed to say that it should somehow change who I am on which I took issue and thought i needed to address.

• Like 2

Everybody can write at Wikipedia. This article is just the common heterophobic nonsense so common in the West.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” (Albert Einstein)

Everybody can write at Wikipedia. This article is just the common heterophobic nonsense so common in the West.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” (Albert Einstein)

Quoting people out of context just show you have no case

I was recently talking with a police shrink and I asked him why sex offenders in cases where kids were involved were most of the time homosexual. His answer, like it or not, was that people with psychological problems have usually more than one.

Edited by JurgenG

100% agree with you.

We're now eagerly waiting for the open and sincere confession of a mass murderer.

Let me get this straight. Given some non-mainstream sexual preferences and/or behaviour that you consider deviant or "immoral" are undertaken between consenting adults and don't harm anyone - you honestly believe that such can be considered on the same continuum as mass murder?

Really?

Just how short is the list of practices, positions, orifices that you consider acceptable? Do the participants need to be legally married first?

Where did you get this list? Are you an orthodox practitioner of some religion? Enquiring minds want to know. . .

wow, way to misread a post. Is difficult to get it that wrong, you should be proud. or less defensive.

I was recently talking with a police shrink and I asked him why sex offenders in cases where kids were involved were most of the time homosexual. His answer, like it or not, was that people with psychological problems have usually more than one.

The psychiatric profession stopped considering homosexuality as anything to do with mental illness over thirty years ago, and any "shrink" expressing otherwise would be very much an aberration.

The vast majority of abused children are abused within the home or by a close acquaintance of the family. A tiny fraction of such cases are ever reported, and a very very tiny fraction of those are prosecuted. The vast majority of those who abuse children are heterosexual males, and a high proportion of those cases are true (pre-pubescent) children and where there is no question of consent possible.

There are paedophiles that abuse male children but are not otherwise gay, IOW most paedophiles are not homosexuals. True homosexuals very very rarely abuse children, IOW the vast majority of homosexuals are not paedophiles.

However it is very common for police to target homosexual communities, and therefore illegal but otherwise consenting gay relationships involving adolescents are prosecuted as child rape, to a much greater extent than the same activities between heterosexual couples.

This is what leads to skewed statistics that are then taken up by homophobic bigots. Paedophiles are scum - homosexuals are perfectly normal - and if you insist on using that term in its statistical sense, then at least much more so than redheads.

wow, way to misread a post. Is difficult to get it that wrong, you should be proud. or less defensive.

I don't think so, Jurgen made it pretty clear that his intention with that comment was to indicate his opinion that Xenophon's post indicated "immoral" behavior.

This article is just the common heterophobic nonsense so common in the West.

What a crock.The term has a specific meaning that's very rarely encountered in reality, and you're trying to twist it to mean that people defending the LGBT community against bigotry and discrimination are somehow attacking heterosexuality as a concept or heterosexual people as a group. The vast majority of heterosexuals are opposed to your very aberrant views and fully support gay rights and are in no way attacked by arguments for LGBT civil rights.

I can't believe this extremist religious-right nonsense makes it all the way over here, boggles the mind. . .

There are paedophiles that abuse male children but are not otherwise gay, IOW most paedophiles are not homosexuals. True homosexuals very very rarely abuse children, IOW the vast majority of homosexuals are not paedophiles.

Utter nonsense.

A man who abuses boys is a gay. Some people here should get a glimpse of logic. But when ideology comes into play, thinking often stops. Not that it surprises me, having lived many years in the West.

A man who abuses boys is a gay. Some people here should get a glimpse of logic. But when ideology comes into play, thinking often stops. Not that it surprises me, having lived many years in the West.

Short and simple, just for you GreenSnapper:

Gay = adult man/woman being emotionally and sexually attracted to another adult man/woman

Pedophile = adult man/woman being sexually attracted to children of any gender

See? It wasn't that hard, was it? Otherwise, you'd put the culture you come from in a really bad light.

Edited by pxlgirl
  • Like 1

feminists being lesbian do this for attention. why? attention.

there is no feeling down there for women. it just doesn't exist. gay exist. lesbians don't.

Quoting people out of context just show you have no case

do you have any statistics to back this claim up? somehow i dont think so.....

you might want to look at this:

• In 2010/11 the police in England and Wales recorded:

so as you see,in fact, the majority of victims of child sex abuse are female.

which would make their attackers heterosexual, no?

which, according to your shrink friend, would make heterosexuality a psychological problem, no?

I can't believe this extremist religious-right nonsense makes it all the way over here, boggles the mind. . .

And why would a straight man care so much about what 2 men or women do in bed? It's none of his business, just like it's not anyone's business how he bangs his wife. rolleyes.gif But maybe, there's more to it than meets the eye...

A bit more directly: 1 2 3 4 and finally, some advice on overcoming this aberration

there is no feeling down there for women

Are you really trying to say that women don't feel sexual stimulation?

Then what's all that hysterical moaning screaming "yes, yes, ..." crying, laughing, shrieking, muscle twitching, uncontrollable convulsive full-body spasms and shaking, sometimes fainting, not to mention the spurting - what's all that about?

I'd say you're just not doing it right.

Utter nonsense.

OK, I'm not saying you're right, but taking the one point you make above out of the argument, please state which of the below statements you consider to be false. If you would like to google for a few minutes - and don't select gay-bashing religious-right sources, keep the focus on actual (that is peer-reviewed mainstream) scientific research, I think you'll find your POV very much an aberration from the mainstream.

The vast majority of abused children are abused within the home or by a close acquaintance of the family. A tiny fraction of such cases are ever reported, and a very very tiny fraction of those are prosecuted. The vast majority of those who abuse children are heterosexual males, and a high proportion of those cases are true (pre-pubescent) children and where there is no question of consent possible.

Most paedophiles target girls.

The vast majority of homosexuals are not paedophiles.

However it is very common for police to target homosexual communities, and therefore illegal but otherwise consenting gay relationships involving adolescents are prosecuted as child rape, to a much greater extent than the same activities between heterosexual couples.

This is what leads to skewed statistics that are then taken up by homophobic bigots. Paedophiles are scum - homosexuals are perfectly normal - and if you insist on using that term in its statistical sense, then at least much more so than redheads.