Cheap Flight To The Uk (Newcastle Or London) From Bangkok.

Hello,

Can anyone help me as I am planning to go back to the UK for a couple of months within the 2 weeks ?

Does anyone know of any good travel agents in Bangkok and had any good dealings with.

I am on a Non - Immigrant Visa at the moment, my wife and I are going down to BKK immigrant office to sort out the entry permit.

I am due to report (90 days) at Lopburi Imm Office on July 7th but I will probably be in the UK then.

I have just looked on the net - the cheapest flight was 42580 Bhat (British Airways).

Also I am thinking of purchasing an One Way ticket to keep my options open as I don't know when I will be returning to Thailand.

After saying that - do i need to state a date of return on the entry permit at the immigrant office next week.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

Sorry - I never mentioned the Site I looked at --------- www.CheapTickets.co.th

Cheapest one way ticket is 25K bhat

My perferred airline is Emirates = 28K bhat

Do you think there are reasonable prices ?

Thank you once again.

Andy

I think you will find the fares you quoted are plus taxes.

Try http://www.atninter.com/ the guys name is Lee.

Also, try the airlines websites.

You can quote a return date on you re-entry permit, does not have any effect when you return.

Your 90 days will start again when you eventually return to Thailand. Does not matter you will not be in Thailand when it is due in July.

I do not have to do a 90 day visit again until January as I will be in and out of the country when they are due.

Just looked at atninter fare with BA to NCL is THB36750

Misread your original post where you quoted one way fares, which is probably about right.

The BA fare I mentioned is return and valid for one year.

Probably much cheaper to pay for a date change than to pay two one ways.

EVA to the UK, they do open returns on their website

also Etihad have a sale on now until tomorrow, so best be quick with flights to London.

Etihad - All Travel To Be Completed By 31 May on their sale fare

Edited by UbonOz

Ive just booked a one way to London for 14045b for the end of this month but there is a catch...its with Air India LoL

I had previously booked a return from the UK with Air Egypt for £483 which i will be flying back on

I flew with Egypt Air last year, no complaints at all.

This year I am looking at flights in August, the cheapest at the moment is Air India about 31000Baht return. I am holding back at the moment.

Anyone with any recent experience with Air India on this route?

Transfers at Mumbai are APPALLING as is the airport, restaurants, shops etc! Delhi is better but not much.

Never again for me!!

Edit to say this was last time i went to UK, so about 4 years ago. Best I had was Sri Lankan air with a free overnight stopover at the Tamarind hotel - fantastic curries and hotel & service was excellent!

Edited by CHANGOVER

This year I am looking at flights in August, the cheapest at the moment is Air India about 31000Baht return. I am holding back at the moment.

Check out the Eva website.

Check out the Eva website.

47000Baht????

BA the cheapest? Unlikely. Try one of the middle east airlines, such as Etihad. Yes, it involves two legs, but you get to stretch your two legs, and the stopover usually isn't that long. A tip: Oman could have a very long stopover and are not the greatest of airlines; Qatar invariably runs late.

Edited by JohnAllan

BA the cheapest? Unlikely. Try one of the middle east airlines, such as Etihad. Yes, it involves two legs, but you get to stretch your two legs, and the stopover usually isn't that long. A tip: Oman could have a very long stopover and are not the greatest of airlines; Qatar invariably runs late.

Surprisingly, BA is the cheapest one way direct this month, most days GBP469.00 inc tax.

I think Malaysian Airlines does KUL-Frankfurt for 13,000 baht most days a week. Go to KL with airasia and from FRA there is Ryanair (Ryanair has a shuttle to their airport there). Should be significantly less in the end.

But yes, its a bit more hassle. But might save you 200 pounds for being busy for a couple of extra hours.

Edited by MaikB84