Where To Find European Or American Jeans In Bangkok?

khman

Hello,

My wife is very picky with jeans, and she doesn't like most of jeans we saw in MBK, ect.

Where could we go to find european or american jeans? (she likes "bootcut")?

Thank you !

Never knew Jeans has ethnicity as well. Always thought it was fashion centric, but then again that's me. Using your logic, wouldn't most jeans around the world would be classified as Asian Jeans and they are mostly manufactured in Asia.

You should be able to find what you're looking for at any Levis, Wrangler, Gap or a similar type store. Emporium, Central and Paragon should definitely have them.

If all else fails, stock up on your next trip back to America or Europe.

There is a Levis Outlet store near Bang Chak BTS in Phra Kanong, I've never been but have seen it when driving by.

Found this post on TV:

And a map: http://www.farangfriendly.com/bangkok/phra-khanong/clothing-fashion/levis-factory-outlet-bts-bang-chak

Plenty of jeans shops in Siam Discovery: http://www.siamdiscoverycenter.co.th/main.php?m=stores&s=1&ss=l&id=136

And: http://www.levisthailand.com/

Never knew Jeans has ethnicity as well. Always thought it was fashion centric, but then again that's me. Using your logic, wouldn't most jeans around the world would be classified as Asian Jeans and they are mostly manufactured in Asia.

You should be able to find what you're looking for at any Levis, Wrangler, Gap or a similar type store. Emporium, Central and Paragon should definitely have them.

If all else fails, stock up on your next trip back to America or Europe.

He's obviously talking about US and European brands, not place of manufacture.

Silly question, all the so called western brands are manufactured in China, Indonesia and Thailand as well, so go to any big shopping mall and you will find what you looking for. (surely downtown BKK)

Your wife is pulling your plonker. What she really means is she doesn't want a pair of 299 baht jeans like all her friends, she wants a pair that cost 4,000 baht so she can show off in front of all her friends, and tell them what a dumb husband she has. Trust me I had a gf exactly the same once - she didn't last long.

• Like 1

Western jeans are cut for women with hips and butts, versus the ones made for Asian women who have a slim boyish figure. If your wife is looking for western cut jeans, MBK does carry several brands such as "Miss Sixty" and "Apple Bottom Jeans" (my favorite) which is tailored to fit women with a small waist and ample lady lumps. If she just wants an American designer pair then go to Siam Paragon or Emporium (as everyone else before me has suggested). Good luck.

• Like 1

My wife and I have the same problem. We have found comfort in Replay, which can be bought in Paragon (and most of the high end malls). Most of their jeans are made in the Mediterranean countries and then they also have a made in Italy collection. They are a bit expensive, but they often have 30-50% off.

Your wife is pulling your plonker. What she really means is she doesn't want a pair of 299 baht jeans like all her friends, she wants a pair that cost 4,000 baht so she can show off in front of all her friends, and tell them what a dumb husband she has. Trust me I had a gf exactly the same once - she didn't last long.

Mostly like she just wants a pair of decent jeans, just like many other people do.

• Like 1

Try Central Chitlom Denim Corner, 3rd floor, near the exit to the BTS station.

Large selection. Lee, DKNY, Wrangler, Levi's, Evisu, Guess, 7 for all mankind etc etc.

Be but prepared to shell out up to 20k some of the luxury brands.