One 2 Car Dot Com...

Hi Richard,

I'm not entirely sure but I think that the advertisements on one2car are all from trade advertisements.

When I was looking to buy a used car (about 4 years ago) every car that I looked at was from a used car lot.

Amongst the et ceteras , have you tried Baht & Sold?

I wish you the best luck in selling your motor.

Regards,

Tiger.

As mentioned above, One2Car only for trade. Try TaladRod. Mainly private sellers based in Bangkok.

http://www.taladrod..../Home/Home.aspx

One2Car is pretty awful. Especially if the car is of nice spec. They never advertise the price of good cars.

Taladrod is amazing. Last year I put a car up for sale. Within ten minutes, it was reserved. The following morning, the buyer came to pick it up with cash in hand.

As mentioned above, One2Car only for trade. Try TaladRod. Mainly private sellers based in Bangkok.

http://www.taladrod..../Home/Home.aspx

One2Car is pretty awful. Especially if the car is of nice spec. They never advertise the price of good cars.

Taladrod is amazing. Last year I put a car up for sale. Within ten minutes, it was reserved. The following morning, the buyer came to pick it up with cash in hand.

Its on ThaiVisa classifieds, TaladRod, Baht&Sold...

I need to hit a wide audience - hence I'm trying to get the motor on as many sites as possible. I'm also going to hit the Thai second hand car magazines to hit a wider range.

The truth is - It was always going to be difficult to sell an 8 year old Range Rover for near its market value unless I reach someone who specifically likes these cars.

I'm hoping to sell it, but its also no heartbreak if I keep it and run it forever, its well serviced and looked after (currently in for another service). But I like the new Evoque and thats the only reason I want rid of it. I'd be daft to have two cars though so really I've made my own rule of not buying a new car until I've sold the old one... Someone out there will like it, its simply a matter of reaching that audience.

I've not tried the tents yet, but I doubt I'd receive a good price as they themselves would be taking on my risk of trying to sell it.

Hi Richard, hope you eventually sell your RR.

A quick question though, How did you register for Talarod, I don't seem to be able to. Everytime I input my details to register the site tells me to input my name, which I do, and keep doing but it keeps telling me to put it in. Is there something I'm missing?

Hi Richard, hope you eventually sell your RR.

A quick question though, How did you register for Talarod, I don't seem to be able to. Everytime I input my details to register the site tells me to input my name, which I do, and keep doing but it keeps telling me to put it in. Is there something I'm missing?

Don't know about this specific site, but quite often these problems are cause by using Firefox or Chrome. Badly built sites sometimes only work properly with Explorer.