Rimping Hang Dong

SEO

ermm... not sure

but for the limited stock that they do have... better than driving into town.

I understand that Kad F arang is undergoing a major revamp and Rimping will go.

Will be really surprised if Rimping decide not to have representation south of town. Its a relatively small outlet and obviously doesn't carry as much stock compared with their other outlets but local support seems pretty strong.Interesting.

What do you mean by fresh products ?

I've been there this afternoon and they have plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits or herbs like parsley (cannot be found at the local market).

If you really need something, the Central Rimping is only 15 km away. It's not like you cannot find any food miles around, and don't forget the local market. ;)

ermm... not sure

I understand that Kad Farang is breathing its last breath. Lost count of the number of businesses opened and closed there. Why ask us anyway? Ask Khun Phairoj (that's how he spells it), the MD. He's charming and straightforward, with fluent English, and accessible by writing out one of those little slips near the cashiers.

ermm... not sure

Err I live in the moo ban in Kad Farang and I don't see any major revamp what I do see is a developer that is cash strapped and going under there is definatley no money anymore and as for Rimping I use it often and have also noticed a drop in restocking and wondered myself if they were going to close.

I hope not

DK

aren't they planning on going into that new shopping mall Paraside or some thing like that.

Supposedly have every thing in it including a Movie theater. And they will probably be going into it in a big way.

PROMENADA will feature a large Rimping Supermarket along with an ice-skating rink and Cinemas all in a themed resort-style shopping complex.

I understand that Kad Farang is breathing its last breath. Lost count of the number of businesses opened and closed there.

The Rosewood restaurant is nice, and seems to be doing okay. Pricing could still be a bit cheaper, but it's a nice place overall.

Will be really surprised if Rimping decide not to have representation south of town. Its a relatively small outlet and obviously doesn't carry as much stock compared with their other outlets but local support seems pretty strong.Interesting.

A year or so ago, I heard a rumor that Rimping was going to build on Ratchaphruek Road (opposite Lanna Thara Housing Estate), closing the Kat Farang store. Guess it was just a rumor.

Where is Promenada and when will it open?

Look HERE. :D

They well may be opening a Rimping store there but my point was that for those ,mainly foreigners, that live well south of town Kad Farang is an ideal location,easy access,plenty of parking. Unless its totally unprofitable doesn't make sense to close it and rebuild some where else in the area.

A year or so ago, I heard a rumor that Rimping was going to build on Ratchaphruek Road (opposite Lanna Thara Housing Estate), closing the Kat Farang store. Guess it was just a rumor.

Hey MB how come you have an avatar of Alfred E. Neuman? are you that old that you used to read MAD magazines?

Where is Promenada and when will it open?

Look HERE. biggrin.png

They well may be opening a Rimping store there but my point was that for those ,mainly foreigners, that live well south of town Kad Farang is an ideal location,easy access,plenty of parking. Unless its totally unprofitable doesn't make sense to close it and rebuild some where else in the area.

It's quite far to the South though, almost in Hang Dong village proper. And the set-up is very small scale, lots of small shops. There aren't that many specific things that foreigners need beyond food (restaurants) and specific groceries. And of course foreigners is a small market; it doesn't really make sense to bet your whole business model on foreigners willing to truck all the way out there.

ermm... not sure

I understand that Kad Farang is breathing its last breath. Lost count of the number of businesses opened and closed there. Why ask us anyway? Ask Khun Phairoj (that's how he spells it), the MD. He's charming and straightforward, with fluent English, and accessible by writing out one of those little slips near the cashiers.

Expected this already many years ago. The rental prices for the shops use to be skyrocket high whille the landlord does not seem to be very reliable. From this landlord I would not even rent for free. 100 % unreliable !! Stay away from there.