State Of Play In Your Relationship.

Your current relationship status.  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am living in Hong Kong with my wife and we are classed as permanent residents there , although we have lived in Macau and Issan as well over the past four years . We have built our very own farang follie in a small village in Issan . There have been times when my wife has been up country and I have had work in the Pearl River Delta , these were difficult times and although I put a brave face on I was inwardly whinging and was missing her . Now I have made a job choice that keeps us together and Thailand is a only a few hours away .

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In respect to the thread, It is unfortunate it could not be constructed to show the age difference in respect to the support%. (I know it can't be done without making it confusing, so not a criticism.)

My gut feeling is that the old + young relationships are distinguished by one partner being significantly dependant upon the other.

Anyway, bottom line is that if it works for some and they are happy, bless them.

Those noble sentiments of, if people are happy, good for them, rings a bit hollow when coming from someone who regularly judges and ridicules the relationships he imagines other people to be having.

Well that takes care of the normal people. Let the scrapping begin. biggrin.png

Didn't see the box for "married a Thai who turned Tom so married her brother who's now called Chompu"

It may make a difference to the final result if these scenarios are omited.

Just sayin'

• Like 1

Well that takes care of the normal people. Let the scrapping begin. biggrin.png

Didn't see the box for "married a Thai who turned Tom so married her brother who's now called Chompu"

It may make a difference to the final result if these scenarios are omited.

Just sayin'

Yeah it does look like the OP is trying to distance himself from these Chiang Mai friends of his....

"Lived with partner under 5 year"

isn't that a bit young for a partner?

cheesy.gif Very good

I note the observations about the lack of options to accurately describe the convoluted relationship status of our more, ahem, frisky members such as BigJohnnyBKK and the self titled " throbbing member " Wana. You should get a Doctor to look at that Wana.

I'll start a thread next week called " Are You A Slapper ", that should be a busy one.

@phuturica, I tried to make the poll Asexual, ladies should be able to read it as it applies to them, and our gay members should also be able to do the same. Everybody is equal in a relationship but you know that already.

@david48 congrats on making your 1000th post, and I agree that people wouldn't move away from you in a bar.

@smokie36.......I'm trying to blank said episode out of my mind!!!!!

ps. The poll is making for some interesting reading.

Edited by theblether

cheesy.gif Very good

I note the observations about the lack of options to accurately describe the convoluted relationship status of our more, ahem, frisky members such as BigJohnnyBKK and the self titled " throbbing member " Wana. You should get a Doctor to look at that Wana.

I'll start a thread next week called " Are You A Slapper ", that should be a busy one.

@phuturica, I tried to make the poll Asexual, ladies should be able to read it as it applies to them, and our gay members should also be able to do the same. Everybody is equal in a relationship but you know that already.

@david48 congrats on making your 1000th post, and I agree that people wouldn't move away from you in a bar.

thx blether ,but id prefer to leave it in the hands of some nurses ;)

• Like 2

Sorry to do the "you missed a bit" thing on you..

..but some would class P4P as a relationship status, so mabye should have added that.

..and maybe a category for "faithfulness"? whistling.gif

• Like 1

cheesy.gif Very good

thx blether ,but id prefer to leave it in the hands of some nurses ;)

Hahahahaha

@theblether - wish you'd expanded the dependant on your wife %s. Were you limited in the possible responses allowed?

One thought occured to me, I wonder how many wives of the respondents who stated they believed their relationships are rock solid (40%) are out shagging their "Brothers" or gik's on on regular basis...out of 32 votes cast, there must be a couple at least...rolleyes.gif

@bangkockney........yup, I was limited to the amount of responses, I tried to get as many valid categories in as possible

@ eek.........that will be part of the " Are You A Slapper " thread biggrin.png

Edited by theblether

66% of the "happily married category "

probably have a gik stashed away somewhere for "stress relief "

or else their wife has ....laugh.png

You're such a cynic tongue.png

maybe ive been in thailand too long and its corrupted my moral fortitude rolleyes.gif

maybe ive been in thailand too long and its corrupted my moral fortitude rolleyes.gif

Or perhaps not long enough.wink.png Sorry but if someone needs "stress relief" perhaps they picked the wrong partner or they are the wrong partner.whistling.gif
  • Like 1

Or perhaps not long enough.wink.png Sorry but if someone needs "stress relief" perhaps they picked the wrong partner or they are the wrong partner.whistling.gif

you may be right ,but thats only if there is a right or wrong partner and you believe in that system of values whistling.gif .....

• Like 1

Are you serious ???

Are you serious ???

If you are asking me, I’d say I’m about as serious as I ever get on TV.wink.png

Just to clarify, I played for more than twenty years in Thailand before my wife saved me from my life of debauchery and from becoming an aging cliche. If I had wanted to continue scratching that itch I never would have gotten married. Its just not fair to do that to one’s partner in my opinion. Just because it is easy in Thailand doesn’t mean one is justified or that no one gets hurt.

Of course I sang a different tune while I was servicing the lonely young girlfriends of those cliches I mentioned earlier. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Are you serious ???

If you are asking me, I’d say I’m about as serious as I ever get on TV.wink.png

Just to clarify, I played for more than twenty years in Thailand before my wife saved me from my life of debauchery and from becoming an aging cliche. If I had wanted to continue scratching that itch I never would have gotten married. Its just not fair to do that to one’s partner in my opinion. Just because it is easy in Thailand doesn’t mean one is justified or that no one gets hurt.

Of course I sang a different tune while I was servicing the lonely young girlfriends of those cliches I mentioned earlier. whistling.gif

this puts a differnt light on things ,now all the juicy details are coming out !... biggrin.pnglaugh.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

..but some would class P4P as a relationship status, so mabye should have added that.

Faithfulness is a whole separate thread eek.....many of us would treat such a discussion warily. biggrin.png

Faithfulness is a whole separate thread eek.....many of us would treat such a discussion warily. biggrin.png

I'll need to rack my brains to get the questions on that poll right. I think the phrase " morals of a Soi dog " would need to come into it somewhere biggrin.png

I'll need to rack my brains to get the questions on that poll right. I think the phrase " morals of a Soi dog " would need to come into it somewhere biggrin.png

you would have to lower the bar more than that for TV members or the Soi dogs would complain .......

• Like 1

One thought occured to me, I wonder how many wives of the respondents who stated they believed their relationships are rock solid (40%) are out shagging their "Brothers" or gik's on on regular basis...out of 32 votes cast, there must be a couple at least...rolleyes.gif

So, what?

They still could have voted right.

So, what?

They still could have voted right.

there was no option to vote for in the "100% rock solid marriage but shagging my brother.gik on the side category though " :)