Need Advise On Elderly Dying Farang

Thanks RabC, that is the link I was hoping somebody would come up with, remembering there was a big advert in UK national press last week from SSAFA offering help to ex UK forces,but considered it only applied to UK,never thought of overseas.

The Royal British Legion link maybe able to help also,but I think you have to be a member of the Legion,not just ex forces. anyway it only costs 800 baht a year to join and acts almost like a medical insurance,have to pay your own air fare back to the UK,but they can cut corners in NHS waiting lists and can provide accommodation, glad in a way I fought for Queen and country,I admit though I was Britain's second worst soldier,the worst one now lives in KL and a millionaire.

I did not start this thread to embarrass anyone,if I did I apologise,I just wanted more help for Charles than he was receiving and hopefully that can now be provided if I can get the ex forces organisations involved. Charles I point out is incontinent and his immediate needs are well met,I feel Charles needs professional help now.

Not my business I know,but I thought so much of Charles

Well done. It's good to know that there are still folk about who will put themselves out for others. Charlie is lucky to have a good friend like you.