Computer/Tv Earphones,

phomsanuk

Where can I buy earphones, any type but with 2 insert prongs [why do some work with only one?] and a long wire so I can watch and hear in bed without waking my lady.

Can the ones you buy allover be extended? Is there a wireless option? Electrician?

Most of the shops you see selling blank DVDs and general computer accessories will sell extension cables suitable for earbuds. I've got several, 6mts @90 baht, 15mts @ 200 baht. The longer ones can lose a little volume. Shops will sell wireless headphones but they don't appear to be popular. You don't need an electrician.

Most of the shops you see selling blank DVDs and general computer accessories will sell extension cables suitable for earbuds. I've got several, 6mts @90 baht, 15mts @ 200 baht. The longer ones can lose a little volume. Shops will sell wireless headphones but they don't appear to be popular. You don't need an electrician.

I'm not mobile, anyone can come to me or near Soi 7 Jomtien?

2 wire headphone are headphones with mic also, 1 wire is headphones only.

Stereo audio cables have two wires, one per channel. 3 wires would include the mic wire, the mic being mono.

If your cable has two RCA plugs but the jack takes a 3.5 mm mini phone, you can just buy an adapter.