Your Book Recommendations On “Buying Property In Thailand”

Hi All,

I am looking for your book recommendations on the subject of “Buying Property in Thailand”

There are many titles available, I am looking for something that is up-to-date, accurate and does not require a law degree to read.

Regards

Foggy

Foggy, hi, I have quite a good chapter on real estate in my book "Your Investment Guide to Thailand" (details at www.burning-bison.com/sales.htm)

Were there particular topics (within the broad area of Thai real estate) that you were interested in?

Do you know if your book is available in Pattaya anywhere Bruce???

Hi Orac. Asia Books at Central Pattaya Festival. If they don't have a copy in stock then ask them to order one. Insist on the 2011 edition with "revised and updated" on the cover. If you have a problem then send me a pm.

You will find the hard-copy version helpful but, just to let you know, the e-edition is more up-to-date. You don't need a dedicated e-reader as you can download a free e-book reader to use on any computer here: www.burning-bison.com/ebook.htm

Edited by ThailandInvestmentGuide

Hi Orac. Asia Books at Central Pattaya Festival. If they don't have a copy in stock then ask them to order one. Insist on the 2011 edition with "revised and updated" on the cover. If you have a problem then send me a pm.

You will find the hard-copy version helpful but, just to let you know, the e-edition is more up-to-date. You don't need a dedicated e-reader as you can download a free e-book reader to use on any computer here: www.burning-bison.com/ebook.htm

Thanks Bruce - I'll have a check in Central in the next day or two. I have never really got the hang of ebooks so will give the hard copy - if it is as useful as it sounds I can always get a new one when you update it!.

Thanks Bruce - I'll have a check in Central in the next day or two. I have never really got the hang of ebooks so will give the hard copy - if it is as useful as it sounds I can always get a new one when you update it!.

Cheers. Yes I think many of us, of a certain age at least, still prefer reading from dead tree rather than screen.

E-book format suits my book well though as it contains bucket-loads of hyperlinks to additional sources of info on specific topics ... reading it on a computer means you can jump backwards and forwards to tap into all that info. Reading hardcopy would mean you have to type each address into your computer, which would get tedious fast.

The other great thing about e-books from a writers perspective is that I can update a page tonight and then upload it to Amazon immediately ... it's then live online within a day. To produce a new hard-copy edition, however, you are talking many months.