Starch In Spraycans Where ?

yermanee

Hi Guys,

I like my shirts starched, and until recently always bought the spraycans at Carrefour.

Now BigC-Extra doesn't have them anymore.

Have looked in Lotus to no avail.

Any idea where I can find ?

Thanks beforehand.thumbsup.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

The Thai starch comes in hand pump spray bottles and is just as good as the European aerosols. It is available everywhere. The one I use is called fineline and comes in a pink spray bottle.

Edited by RabC

The Thai starch comes in hand pump spray bottles and is just as good as the European aerosols. It is available everywhere. The one I use is called fineline and comes in a pink spray bottle.

Thanks !

Have used Fineline before I discovered the double starch spraycans, and I can asure you that the difference is enormous not only in the crispy feel of the cotton but also in the ease of ironing.

If I cannot find the spraycans then Fineline it will be.

Thanks again.

Yermaneewai.gif

Edited by yermanee

Thanks !

Have used Fineline before I discovered the double starch spraycans, and I can asure you that the difference is enormous not only in the crispy feel of the cotton but also in the ease of ironing.

Thanks again.

Yermaneewai.gif

I know there are different colours of fineline I am not sure if they are different strengths or just different scents?

Edited by RabC

Thanks !

Thanks again.

Yermaneewai.gif

I know there are different colours of fineline I am not sure if they are different strengths or just different scents?

I believe scent only !

Yermaneewai.gif