Can I Join A Language School On My Current Visa?

Hi,

I am currently studying various classes on a university and got a non immigration visa where i have to do 90 day reports at immigration.

Can i join any thai language school like Walen or Pro Language with my current visa?

Thanks

In case you wanted to be still on an ED visa but with a different school then you need about 6 weeks before your current ED visa expires to be able to process registration with a new school so you do not have to apply for a new ED visa. Walen School has got a lot of transfer students from other schools and some of them have to apply for a new ED visa as they do not have enough time left on their current visa. So please plan ahead and give your new school enough of time to process all documents before your ED visa expires.

I take post to mean he is here on one year ED visa or extension of stay for university study and wants to attend language on the side (not that he wants to cease university study and just do language - but could be wrong) while remaining on current ED visa stay. Do not believe there is any visa requirement for doing this.