Re-Entry Permit

my current visa extension is till the 4th of november in that period i will have to leave thailand

twice can i apply for 2 single re-entry permits at the same time?

if yes would i have to bring all required things double or will they use them for both re-entries

also when i will get back to thailand will immigration give me a stamp until the 4th of november

or just for 90 days?

thanx in advance

rick

If you use the Re-entry permit number on the arrival/departure card, you will be stamped in until 4th November only.

I would think 2 permits required, means two sets of paperwork. Multi re-entry permit would be easier but more expenditure on your part.

Where do you get the idea you would get 90days at the airport?

Edited by beano2274

Not sure on the re-entry permit issued two times at the same time and might depend on the immigraiton office.

With a re-entry permit, when you return you get stamped back in till Nov. 4th. When returning fill in the re-entry permit instead of the visa number on the arrival card.

Your next 90 day report will be 90 days after you re-enter Thailand.

If you use the Re-entry permit number on the arrival/departure card, you will be stamped in until 4th November only.

I would think 2 permits required, means two sets of paperwork. Multi re-entry permit would be easier but more expenditure on your part.

Where do you get the idea you would get 90days at the airport?

thanx but as i know for sure i will only leave thailand twice it is cheaper to have re-entry twice (2000 baht).

it os just that whenever i arrived before i never got stamped longer than 90 days but i guess my visa is different now

rick

Not sure on the re-entry permit issued two times at the same time and might depend on the immigraiton office.

With a re-entry permit, when you return you get stamped back in till Nov. 4th. When returning fill in the re-entry permit instead of the visa number on the arrival card.

Your next 90 day report will be 90 days after you re-enter Thailand.

thanx