Tattoo

cyrax

Hi,

Dont know if im in the right forum, but this sounds really stupid and really dont know why I did it.

Well been seeing this girl in pattaya and very drunk on nite and got her name tattooed on my shoulder, Im regreting it big time now and was wondering which would be the best thing to do.

1. Cover up over ur name, but still might see it

2. Get laser traetment to get rid of it for sure, if so anyone know how much it would cost in thailand to get it done?

Any advice would be great, I know it was a stupid thing to do put that what happens when ya so drunk.

Cheers

Laser removal is painful and expensive. Try to get it covered.

My older brother got it done in England.....The lady said it will feel like a elastic band being fired at your tattoo. He said it must of been a big elastic band because it hurt like hell.

If it's only a small tattoo of her name, just get another tat to cover it up. Less pain and expense.

thanks for the advise, think it will have to be a cover up job, her name is written in black will the cover up hide it?

How big is it?

As long as it's not 6 inch high black letters right across your back, a good tattoo artist should be able to cover it.

Its about 2cm hight and 7cm across in black, stupid, but shit happens, think they should be able to cover it up, was speaking to m8 about lazer treatmeant and he said it would be expensive and leaves scaring behind