Tennis Partner In Bangkok

blossombkk

Hi,

My daughter is 16 yrs old and has been learning tennis for a yea now.

She is looking for a partner her age to play.

We live near Rama 9 and Srinakarin and have a tennis court at our complex, but she can also travel.

Anybody who could suit her age/level?

If you don't manage to get a tennis opponent for your daughter; you might like to consider an alternative suggestion. In Ramkhamhaeng soi 13 there are 6 tennis courts which one can book with or without a coach. There are many youngsters who play there and some of a very high standard. By going there on a weekend when it's busy, and, if you can speak a bit of Thai you may be able to enquire from the coaches or reception if they knew anyone who could play with your daughter. Sorry I don't have the telephone number. Hope this helps.

If you don't manage to get a tennis opponent for your daughter; you might like to consider an alternative suggestion. In Ramkhamhaeng soi 13 there are 6 tennis courts which one can book with or without a coach. There are many youngsters who play there and some of a very high standard. By going there on a weekend when it's busy, and, if you can speak a bit of Thai you may be able to enquire from the coaches or reception if they knew anyone who could play with your daughter. Sorry I don't have the telephone number. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I looked it up and it's quite near our complex. I'll go check.

Cheers