Us Will Help Against Chinese Attack - Philippines

How this could affect the 1 trillion $ that China borrowed to the US? I don't think they will take lightly any "interferences" ...

It's not a one way dealio, baby. Both sides are dependent on each other. Welcome to Chimerica.

There's also some top level talks in progress to reinstate Clark Air Base and Subic Bay.

With respect to reopening Clark and Subic, that ship has already sailed. I believe your avatar says it all.

Nonsense. They're been discussing it this year in March. The current president is in favour of having American bases in the Philippines.

http://wfol.tv/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=118:us-attempting-re-opening-of-subic-naval-base-and-clark-air-base?

Edited by tropo

There's also some top level talks in progress to reinstate Clark Air Base and Subic Bay.

With respect to reopening Clark and Subic, that ship has already sailed. I believe your avatar says it all.

The US does not have to own the bases for US aircraft to re-arm, re-fuel, and take off again for more strikes. It's more likely that the RP will retain sovereignty but share base facilities for maintenance, etc. It's workable. RP and US armed forces have been training together for quite a few years now.