Which Rim Ping Branch Is Closest To Huay Kaew/Nimmanhemin Area?

orchidlady

I have visited CM for four years(live in BKK) but have never gone to Rim Ping markets. I am staying at the Furama and can't tell from their map which branch would be the closest (i will be taking taxi). One of the products I am especially looking for is Ajax or Chlorox cleaning powder(Bar Keeper's friend would also work) I haven't been able to get it since the floods from either Foodland or Villa. Do you know if one of these iproducts is available at Rim Ping? Thanks

nim city might be closer geographically but mee chok could be quicker to get to. from there you just boot it up the superhighway for five minutes, turn left onto the 108 mae jo road and you're there.

• Like 1

nim city might be closer geographically but mee chok could be quicker to get to. from there you just boot it up the superhighway for five minutes, turn left onto the 108 mae jo road and you're there.

There might be less traffic going to the northern Rimping (Mee Chok). Maejo Rd. is not 108, however - it's 1011. While fairly quick indeed, I'd put the trip by car or motorbike at 15 minutes. Perhaps I drive too slowly.

On the other hand, Nim City (just NE across intersecting streets from Airport Mall) might require going east on Suthep Road, which is tiresome and slow going, and dealing with the moat twice. If the cab has an pass through the air force base, this would be the best choice.

Edited by CMX