Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

From the OP "The German confessed that he did it out of jealousy"

Let that sink in for a moment... then couple his confession with the weight of evidence presented. Are you seriously suggesting that any defense would advise a not guilty plea? Even Perry Mason would struggle with this one...

You blindly base your believes on Thai media... What can one say? huh.pngsad.png

Not true, but you blindly ignore any and all evidence presented yet present no evidence whatsoever to support your own beliefs... what can anyone say?!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

I think the 1st pic may have been a pic the girl had in her place

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

Ears look different?

Funny how you shave your head to not be recognized and suddenly you are branded a skinhead.

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

Ears look different?

Different shirt.

• Like 1

HE stabbed her numerous times,

Incorrect. He allegedly stabbed her numerous times. Your view is so unbalanced that it could open both you and the forum to legal defamation cases.

crazy.gifcheesy.gif LMAO, more of your great knowledge of Thailand and "facts" you keep saying are all you are posting? No it couldn't open anyone else up to defamation because HE HIMSELF SAYS HE DID IT.

PS: He says he did it because he did do it and not because of a Thai conspiracy, torture or police corruption. Do you disagree? If so keep up with the paranoid posts but if not then please stop with the off topic nonsense.

Edited by Nisa

Crime of passion? Seventeen lethal stabs to the arms and head, he must have loved her. Anyone who sticks up for this wicked, evil man is a worshiper of satin and a potential threat to others. Hes a stone cold murderer of an innocent women. Execute the murderer.

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

Ears look different?

Different shirt.

snazzy dresser

The world has forgiven , but never forgotten. What blood runs in the Nazi's lifeline remains questionable. Thais, to them, are just an inferior race. Thais are kind at heart, ever forgiving, but always forgetting. TKS has one running the organization and has this Thai company on it's knees. As an observer, I have only this much to say. The rest is up to your personal judgment.

Let's make it simple for you:

1. There were eye witnesses who recognized him

2. He was a well known (and feared) "member" of the local community, so the eye witnesses do not mistake him for somebody else.

3. He had a strong motive.

DNA and fingerprints only make sense if he didn't use to hang around this place - which he did.

Let's make this simple for you:

1 +2: Reported eye witnesses in Thailand.... call me not overly convinced in their reliability. rolleyes.gif

3: Anybody could have had any motive... for one, she's reported as divorced... the ex-hubby with a bit of cash and sick idea of revenge?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Unfortunately in Thailand, even that doesn't garner much faith. sad.png

Not even his fellow countrymen and the guy who visits him daily in the slammer claim that he is innocent and was framed. But if political correctness requires you to consider him innocent - feel free to do so.

• Like 1

A question, does anybody know, has any Thai been sentenced to death and executed for the murder of a farang? or any farang been sentenced to death and executed for the murder of a Thai?

Here is a link to a Thai website showing a graphic image of the victim, be warned it is not for the faint hearted and other photos of the accused and his victim. I have google translate but need help from you guys on how to send this link in English.

A question, does anybody know, has any Thai been sentenced to death and executed for the murder of a farang? or any farang been sentenced to death and executed for the murder of a Thai?

I believe number of years ago a Thai was for the murder of a girl (farang) at one of the beach areas. Thaksin was PM at the time.

Here's your chance to be outraged and call for the execution of this murderer.

Three Bangladeshi Rotarians Drugged by Pattaya Hooker One Dead & Two in Coma

http://www.pattayada...ad-two-in-coma/

Yep Im with you. A Murder is a murder whoever commits it, Im not or have been suggesting that anyone should get special treatment. I do not condone murder by anyone. I also haven't called for the execution of this man, he has confessed to butchering this girl and now we wait for the court to make its decision.

I do have issues however with speculative posts who are just baiting others when (in this case) a young girl has been butchered and some posters who are obviously not aware of any facts but seem more aware in what they want to believe and portray insulting others as they go. (ie the police conspiracy the girl deserved it, etc etc the post is full of them)

Im from Udon so obviously I've taken more of an interest, it's where I live.

Edited by Tafia

I believe number of years ago a Thai was for the murder of a girl (farang) at one of the beach areas. Thaksin was PM at the time.

That's correct. Ko Samui. Lamia. The girl was Welsh from memory. Killer got the death sentence.

That's correct. Ko Samui. Lamia. The girl was Welsh from memory. Killer got the death sentence.

Thats the one, well remembered.clap2.gif

He stabbed a 34 year old women to death 17 times, does he deserve to die? YES. Is it a crime of passion? not when you stab someone 17 times to make sure they're dead. To hell with this animal, he's not fit to live amongst us any more.

He stabbed a 34 year old women to death 17 times, does he deserve to die? YES. Is it a crime of passion? not when you stab someone 17 times to make sure they're dead. To hell with this animal, he's not fit to live amongst us any more.

17 knife wounds would reflect or support a crime of passion . . .

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

The swastika is an important symbol for Hindus and Buddhists. The oldest evidence of its use in the East is from more than 2,500 years old.

Moron who probably thinks 'cheerios' is something other than a breakfast cereal?

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

Ears look different?

Funny how you shave your head to not be recognized and suddenly you are branded a skinhead.

Aside from the swastika earrings (yes, we know all about the ancient symbol etc) and with his shaven head, he could be mistaken for a Buddhist monk with Nazi leanings? He even looks like he's meditating (on his future)

.....and did Mr Peter (the Frenchman) have a WP for working in a bar?

Nothing to do with this story at all...

I also see that some appear to think that just because the guy was giving the girl money (we cant assume that she was "leeching" money from him), it lessens the seriousness of what this guy did - he is allegedly a murderer - NOTHING is more serious, and NOTHING makes it OK.

Hey Greer, I didn't say that. So better check your quote tags before posting.

.....and did Mr Peter (the Frenchman) have a WP for working in a bar?

Nothing to do with this story at all...

I also see that some appear to think that just because the guy was giving the girl money (we cant assume that she was "leeching" money from him), it lessens the seriousness of what this guy did - he is allegedly a murderer - NOTHING is more serious, and NOTHING makes it OK.

Hey Greer, I didn't say that. So better check your quote tags before posting.

Correct. I'm the culprit. sad.png

• Like 1