Phuket Immigration Yellow Book

Kimera

No residence paper is required ( Phuket Immigration ) when applying the retirement extension.

It will be the first time I have used Phuket for retirement extension, im suprised they dont want an address. Good thats one less thing to do.

Is there any day thats quiter that the rest.. Thanks for the input.

Is there any day thats quiter that the rest..

Avoid Mondays and Fridays. My last extension took less than 15 minutes, on a Wednesday. To accelerate the procedure, download the from from the internet (I attached the PDF tm7 - Visumverlaengerung.pdf) and complete it. Bring photocopies of all pages of your passport, there will be some they don't need, but you will not queue at the copy machine. Bring your letter from the bank or whatever proof you use for your income. It will be a smooth sail.

Thanks for the input, Went today for my first Retirement extention on non em. O, correct no residence paper needed and also the information and help from the two English immigration police was first class, and no sign of (tea money) expected.. all completed with mutiple entry visa in less than one hour rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the input, Went today for my first Retirement extention on non em. O, correct no residence paper needed and also the information and help from the two English immigration police was first class, and no sign of (tea money) expected.. all completed with mutiple entry visa in less than one hour rolleyes.gif

Good to hear that and it should be always like that .

Edited by merijn