Any Draft Stout/Porter Beer In Phuket?

dmitryspb

Thank you pals for info. I promise to check all mentioned places. However, $10/pint s "incredible".. blink.png

yep but if you think about the cost of getting it here from UK or wherever, 100% import duty, payoffs at the docks, importer profit, distribution to Phuket, local distributor profit, bar profit, it all adds up. chances are the beer in your glass cost 5 baht to make but costs 300 baht by the time you turn it back into piss

yep but if you think about the cost of getting it here from UK or wherever, 100% import duty, payoffs at the docks, importer profit, distribution to Phuket, local distributor profit, bar profit, it all adds up. chances are the beer in your glass cost 5 baht to make but costs 300 baht by the time you turn it back into piss

Logistic is not so expensive as you guess (I know what I'm talking about). By the way, I've told there is vendor manufacture in Malaysia, not very far..

Logistic is not so expensive as you guess (I know what I'm talking about). By the way, I've told there is vendor manufacture in Malaysia, not very far..

i've imported a lot of stuff from china and sea freight from china is ridiculously cheap, i bought a one and a half ton bottle filling machine and it cost $60 for shipping. BUT, customs added on their share and transport inside Thailand is very expensive. i know this is off topic, but i've got nothing else going on at the moment.