Makro Coming To Phetchabun

CharlieH

Makro is currently being built in Phetchabun, probably be a few months before actually open but its on its way.

On the main highway 21 in the same area as Tesco & Big C.

I'll post again when its nearer completion.

They have cleared and filled in land already, its right next door to Tesco!. As you drive into Phetch City there are banners /posters up with dates. I will try and make sense of it when I go to golf, or ask a caddy. They will know!

I took it to be the huge one they have started and already got uprights etc in its past Tesco, past Toyota through the lights on left just before the New Petrol station.

Massive construction underway there.

Do you need a card to shop there, like you do in the UK ?

Yes and no. You do need one but if you don't have it they just put in a cash no: they have so up to you. If you want to regester for one they do send you all the offer's that they are doing. Tip they are not always that cheap and you might be able to get thing's at a better price at other local shop's, but their selection of goodies is normaly very good.
  • Like 1

I took it to be the huge one they have started and already got uprights etc in its past Tesco, past Toyota through the lights on left just before the New Petrol station.

Massive construction underway there.

Yes you are right, spotted it yesterday, the trucks are making a mess with mud on the 21, the recent rains I guess.

There is a chunk of land been cleared next to Tesco's, maybe another housing estate?

• 4 months later...