Anyone Up For A Photowalk?

MaxwellsDemon

This board seems to possess some smart and hopefully therefore skilled photogs but the activity level is dreadfully low...

So, is there any interest in getting together in BKK and doing a photowalk? I don't really have any ideas for this. If anyone can suggest a place that would be good. Though it's hard trying to think of a unique photo op place that isn't cliched or touristy (like markets and parks etc). I'm open for ideas.

As for time, we can just peg a Saturday afternoon maybe 2 weeks from now - how does the 26th sound?

As you can see, I'm terrible at this stuff. Help me out - lets get together and shoot!

Hi MD

I'm in CNX but may be in BKK around the time you mention. If you get any interest, if you will let me know, I'd be interested in hanging out with you guys. As for ideas, it depends on what you are interested in shooting. I like wandering the streets along the river and ducking into little sois for candid/street photography shots. I'm game for pretty much anything though.

David

This sounds like a very good idea and I will keep checking to see if it is going ahead. The only "but" is that if we become a big group of foreigners with cameras, the most candid shots will probably be lost. Still sounds like a good thing to try and see how it works.

Uh oh. I just realized tomorrow is Saturday, and I completely neglected this thing. If there's still any interest at all (even just one or two other people) post here ASAP and we'll get something together for tomorrow 4-5 PM-ish. A river thing sounds like a cool, semi-unique thing to peg. Hopefully we get clear skies for some watery sunsets!